what kind of chip you like?

yagazn

Reaction score
Doritos? (What Flavor? Nacho Cheese, Rancho, Salsa Verde)
Sunchip? (French Onions? Garden Salsa? Harvest Cheddar?)
Cheetos?
Tortilla? with Salsa
Chex-Mix?
________?

I don't eat chip that much. Only when I go to subway or quiznos or depend on my mood for chip or at the party. I know chip is not good for you because too much fat. You can eat once in a while. It's up to you ;)

I like Doritos (Spicy Nacho) and Sunchip (Garden Salsa-little bit spicy)
I dislike Cheetos because it got stuck in my teeth and my teeth looks orange, that was back in Junior H.S.

I love to eat Organic Torilla chips with salsa and nachos. I like Scoops baked torillas for salsa. I like the pringles with reduced fat.

I'm tired of eating junk fat chips. I used to eat Doroitios, Ruffle, Lays and other. I don't eat it that much so far.

A few...

Ruffles (cheese with sour cream, BBQ and plain), Lays (plain at the most of the time), Pringles (plain, sour cream and onion, BBQ), Dortios (Cool ranch and cheese)...I don't eat much of chips. I had to try to cut them down. I only eat small bag, which is fine along with yummy sandwich! :)

I don't eat potato chips that often but when I do, I'd eat Ruffle's Sour Cream and Cheddar, Grippos and Tositos Scoops with Creamy Spinach dip. :)

Cheese Doritos and Tortilla with homemade salsa :D

also Mostly eating with pop corn for snack! :D

I used to Scoop Corn chips or Tortilla chops with cheese dip sometime. I don't eat chips everyday.

I sort of lost interest in chips, so I am more into crackers. :) The chips I would be the most interested in is tortilla chips with salsa dip or tortilla chips with cheese melted to make home made nachos.

It is rare for me to eat chips but when I do, I like the scoop tortilla ones. I just hate feeling so bloated after eating chips.

U know what I make ...I make chips out of peaches by thinly slicing them into the shape of chips as a snack. Great and healthy snack and also sastifies the cravings for the munchies.

:)

Trader Joe's blue potato chips (ridgecut) soo addicting

I love Pringles "Sour Cream and Onion". I don't eat much chips those days.

JALAPENO Chips from Subway/Quiznos/Schlotskys
or
Flamin Hot Cheetos...

YUM

Back