What kind of animal do you have?

BarbieGrl

Reaction score
Hi there!!! I was just kinda bored, and wanted to know what kind of animal(s) you have. I'll start. I have a smart, beautiful, male German Shepard. My baby's name is Bruce Almighty! Now it's your turn. :welcome:

I don't have any animals or pets right now. I used to have a Saint Benard, a Miniature Schnauzer, a Border Collie & Akita mix, a black Labrador Retriever, and 2 Dalmations. I currently have one of those two dalmations. I also used to have 3 hamsters, a bunch of fishes, a turtle, and a hedgehog. :)

I used to have 2 cats but now only have one kitty and she is my baby! Her name is Coco and she is a regular domestic cat. :wave:

My Sequoias and I have three ratties- here's pictures ;)

From right to left; Boo Boo, Socks and Nike.

That's Socks, she's 6 months old right now and she born in February 2006 ;)

That's Nike, she's 7 months old right now and she born in Jaunary 2006 ;)

That's Boo Boo, she's 7 months right now and she born in Jaunary 2006 ;)

Nike and Boo Boo are sisters, Socks is their "step sister" because they are VERY closer since :D and I love them soooo much! :giggle:

And, Sequoias and I do have some fishes too but I don't have any pictures of them :( sorry

I would like to have 'wolf' dog cuz they are cool and calm

here are my dogs...how cute are they?! :)

Attachments

• cute1.jpg
    cute1.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 14
  • ygpC847.jpg
    ygpC847.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 12
I have two rabbits. Casper has all white fur and red eyes. He is big. Copper is dwaft. He has light brown with white fur and brown eyes. They don't live together because both of them are male. Casper will never leave Copper alone because Casper want hump him.

I ve 3 afrian chiclids fishes, and one leopard algae eater fish.

the names are, ELMO, Bumblee Bee, Seven up, and Spot

hehe. They getting big and bigger

Pets, etc.

We have a Solomon Island Eclectus Parrot from the New Zealand area named Lenny. He is almost 12 years old. And here at home we have Kula, a purebred Begal female who will be 9 years old in April. At our farm in Washington State we have 2 grey spotted tabbies adopted from the animal shelter who are absolute lovers! Precious kiddies!

Thanks for asking, we always love to brag about our pets!

I have one male dog, a yorkie mix and his name is Charlie, was born on 6/26/06. ;)

I have two cats indoors.. both declawed and spayed... I also have wild cat mother and three kittens outside in which i feed them everyday...I had one kitten that i had to bottlefed him until old enough to be adopted out.. he was adopted by old lady who wanted him..

Back