what kind brand food of your pets?

sara1981

Reaction score
im asking you about what kind brand food for your pets?

like as Purnia,Iams,fancy feast,etc.

if you have cats or dogs to feed need know what brand food for feed pets you know what happened in the news about died of pets and the owner sues the pet food company about rats poison or whatevers.

when i have adopting my cats before and im feed the cats called purnia cat chow but never killed the cats.

Always fed my cats Purina Kit N Kaboodle. If I feed my cats any other type of cat food, one of our cats end up with bloody stool and vomiting.. ugh. So it's Kit N Kaboodle for us.

For the guinea pig, I use Nutriphase guinea pig food.

I feed my cats Friskies can food, Special Kitty indoor food (dry) and for my dog is Gravy Train. ( you can mixed it with water or go dry).

Purnia Benfeful for my dog. I don't feed her canned food. Too expensive. So dry food is way cheaper. We buy 8 lbs and lasted about 2 to 3 months. :)

I only have rats, mices and fishes. No dogs or cats...

But once, we went to Pet Store to buying the Bedding for our rats and mices, we noticed that they banned wet food due by rat posion, dry food are fine for them to eating, that's so interesting!

im asking you about what kind brand food for your pets?

like as Purnia,Iams,fancy feast,etc.

if you have cats or dogs to feed need know what brand food for feed pets you know what happened in the news about died of pets and the owner sues the pet food company about rats poison or whatevers.

when i have adopting my cats before and im feed the cats called purnia cat chow but never killed the cats.

NONE! They all are on the recalled list. Many dogs and cats are having kidney failure from eating those kinds of pet food. Right now my dogs are on Flint River Pet food and I also feed RAW food. too

My Hearing Dog, Snickers, used to eat Nutro, but due to the dog food scare and the fact that I was going to change her food anyway, I changed it to Nutrisource NutriSource: Super Premium Dog Food
It's made in Minnesota, so it's gotta be good. Besides, anything made anywhere else I no longer trust.

We feed Mazuri lab blocks to our pet rats and mice. We feed the fish Tetramin tropical flakes.

Friskies dry and wet food, Meow Mix, Fancy feast wet food and the store brand. My cat loves them. I aint worry!

Jilli gets: Ami dog food(vegan), Bento canned food(vegan), Yarrah organic dog food, and some left overs too. She also has supliments and is doing really well.

My rats are on an organic vegan diet. They have a dry mix with a variety of organic human cereals, organic pasta, and Ami dog food. They also get organic vegitables, sprouted beans, and soya milk as well as a special vegan supliment called Green mush. Some people think I am wrong to put my rats on a vegan diet but they seem to be doing well on it. Mia and Ella have been ovo vegitarian since ratlets then 3 months ago I switched them over to a vegan diet. Same as the other rats. Mia won a rossette at a rat show so I must be doing something right.

The chinchillas get Vita chinchilla pellets and hay.

Jilli gets: Ami dog food(vegan), Bento canned food(vegan), Yarrah organic dog food, and some left overs too. She also has supliments and is doing really well.

My rats are on an organic vegan diet. They have a dry mix with a variety of organic human cereals, organic pasta, and Ami dog food. They also get organic vegitables, sprouted beans, and soya milk as well as a special vegan supliment called Green mush. Some people think I am wrong to put my rats on a vegan diet but they seem to be doing well on it. Mia and Ella have been ovo vegitarian since ratlets then 3 months ago I switched them over to a vegan diet. Same as the other rats. Mia won a rossette at a rat show so I must be doing something right.

The chinchillas get Vita chinchilla pellets and hay.

I switched Snickers (my hearing dog) to a vegetarian diet when the dog food scare was on. She seemed like she missed something, so I switched her to NutriSource. As for me, I am really trying to be vegetarian myself. I have information from the group you mentioned on your signature and, believe it or not, I have been changing everything from the laundry soap and softener I use method : home to the dish soap, which Target sells. I use Method bath soap, too, and think it's way better than Dial soap or any of that garbage.
:gpost:

I switched Snickers (my hearing dog) to a vegetarian diet when the dog food scare was on. She seemed like she missed something, so I switched her to NutriSource. As for me, I am really trying to be vegetarian myself. I have information from the group you mentioned on your signature and, believe it or not, I have been changing everything from the laundry soap and softener I use method : home to the dish soap, which Target sells. I use Method bath soap, too, and think it's way better than Dial soap or any of that garbage.
:gpost:

Maybe you can feed her the vegetarian diet and add some protein in. Like throw in a raw meat such as liver, heart, or muscle. You can add cottage cheese, pumpkin, and chicken breast in. After I heard about many pet food being recalled, I changed my dogs' diet to raw. Actually it is called B.A.R.F

I prefer to feed that because I know I'm feeding my dogs human grade ingredients. My dogs never need to have their teeth cleaned because a natural raw diet removes tatar. It has an inorganic pyrophosphate salt that helps the dog to excerise his jaws and gums to remove tartar from teeth.

"* Diet – One of the most effective ways of removing plaque and tartar is by going back to nature and feeding a natural raw diet consisting of raw meat and bone with vegetables and rice.

The action of chewing on raw meat and bone acts as a toothbrush for their teeth. Animals which live on this type of diet in the wild tend not to have the dental problems which we see in our domestic pets.

Dry diets and biscuits can also aid the removal of plaque, although not as effective as raw diets, are much more effective than canned foods as these contribute more to plaque build up."

Balanced Being

More information about Barf

BARF Diet - Healthy & Natural Raw Food For Dogs & Cats, Pet Health Care Food & Nutrition Products Supply Online

I give my cats Natural Choice by Nutra (dry food - no wet food). I've been following the recall on pet food and thankfully the food I buy hasn't been listed on it.

For dogs, i perfer Achieve and for Cats, it's Purina or sometimes, Special Kitty. For me, it's chicken LOL

NONE! They all are on the recalled list. Many dogs and cats are having kidney failure from eating those kinds of pet food. Right now my dogs are on Flint River Pet food and I also feed RAW food. too

No wonder my cat don't like any pet food. She won't eat it. So We feed her a human food for many years so she passed away when she was 18 years old.

i feed my dog eukanuba small breed dry food
the brand is not on the recall list

i feed my dog eukanuba small breed dry food
the brand is not on the recall list

No you are wrong. It has been recalled.

Menu Foods Income Fund - Annual General Meeting

Eukanuba listed number 13

All recalled dog products

Recalled Dog Product Information
Recall Information 1-866-895-2708
Variety or Multi-Packs:

If you are in possession of a variety or multi-pack, please be sure to check the individual can or pouch rather than relying solely on the date coding on the side of the carton.

Americas Choice, Preferred Pets Last Updated: May 2, 2007
Authority Last Updated: May 2, 2007
Award Last Updated: May 2, 2007
Best Choice Last Updated: May 2, 2007
Big Bet Last Updated: May 2, 2007
Big Red Last Updated: May 2, 2007
Bloom Last Updated: May 2, 2007
Cadillac Last Updated: May 2, 2007
Companion Last Updated: May 2, 2007
Compliments Last Updated: May 2, 2007
Co-Op Gold Last Updated: May 2, 2007
Demoulas Market Basket Last Updated: May 2, 2007