What is your nationality ?

JL, ignore me if i ask too much of questions. During my old school years, i am ms question. :giggle:

JL, ignore me if i ask too much of questions. During my old school years, i am ms question. :giggle:

's okay... I ETA'ed my previous post :wave:

If you wanna go all the way back I think that my great-grandparents were dutch/danish on one side and german/swiss on the other... I think as said I could go on for agaes... :giggle:

JL

ummm let me clear up, for everyone, whats your ancestry too. ha
Oh, that's different.

My ancestors were mostly from England (via Mayflower), Holland, Nova Scotia, and Portugal (Azores).

Both of my parents were born in Cuba, but if you go back to my ancestors, most of them come from Asturias, Spain (northwest region).

One ancestor from NS or a group (Acadians)?
As best as I can sort out, several ancestors of one branch of the family moved back and forth between the New York state and New England, and Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. The Dutch ones moved to Nova Scotia from New York. The British ones moved from NY and CT to Nova Scotia. (Late 1700's; perhaps they were British Loyalist.) The Dutch and the English married. They had children, who moved back to Long Island, Massachusetts, and CT. (Early 1800's) It's kind of confusing to explain without showing the family tree diagram. :)

They lived in Digby and New Brunswick areas.

No French.

Oh yeah the Acadians.. I learnt about that in Canadian history class in high school.. interesting ones.. gonna have to dig up a book and look at that one again and see what facts are there.. ahh..

All I can say is that I'm mix asian pacific islander.

Some people are not sure what my race is. ;)

French / American :D

JamieLynn

ah well never mind jamielyn no ones perfct:giggle: only teasing, i had you down for being english, forgive me.
very intersting, how did your family meet? if you dont mind me being nosy jamielyn?

's okay... I ETA'ed my previous post :wave:

If you wanna go all the way back I think that my great-grandparents were dutch/danish on one side and german/swiss on the other... I think as said I could go on for agaes... :giggle:

JL

you look more french jamielyn, goes to show

American

English, Swedish, German and 2/3 irish
as i am descendent of Mayflower's passenger

American

English, Swedish, German and 2/3 irish

sounds like the start of a politically incorrect joke:lol:

is there no one here that can say they are from one race or country?:D a sign of modern times perhaps? reading this thread i feel like I'm sat at the end of a cocktail bar:shock:

Back