What is your most recent game purchase?

I download the DLC of F.E.A.R 2 Reborn. Grrrr...I wanted a chance to kill her. Curse you Alma, curse you.

I downloaded Day of Defeat (DoD) from Steam. I need practice with weapons they easy to up when shooting. I will play DoD and less TF2 (Team Fortress 2) :lol:

Today I finally got new console to replacing one which was the RODD..is this count? Ha!

Today I finally got new console to replacing one which was the RODD..is this count? Ha!

The first time my Xbox360 crashed, I've returned it to Gamestop with warranty getting another one, and as I placed my old HDD on it, all the game saves were damaged and I figured it had to do with console ID or something.

Hopefully u didn't get the same as well.

I downloaded Day of Defeat (DoD) from Steam. I need practice with weapons they easy to up when shooting. I will play DoD and less TF2 (Team Fortress 2) :lol:

I tried the demo I got off Steam...Guess it wasnt to my liking. However I'll still keep the demo and try again. (BTW I used the xbox360 controller to play it).

First time in ages I have done a FPS on a PC. Last time I played a FPS on the PC was Mortyr way back in 2001 on my old Gateway 366 Celeron PC. I had been doing Quake 2 before then, even battling it out on the i-sphere servers way back in 1999 and getting my share of being fragged.

However I'm still looking forward to NFS SHIFT on the 17th cuz Im getting so bored with GRID and Im soo raring to go to the Nurburgring Nordschleife lol!

I just got Bourne Conspiracy, Army of TWO, the Club, and Frontline: fuel of war.

The first time my Xbox360 crashed, I've returned it to Gamestop with warranty getting another one, and as I placed my old HDD on it, all the game saves were damaged and I figured it had to do with console ID or something.

Hopefully u didn't get the same as well.
Dude, No, Second times I haven't any problem with HDD transferred from ole to new console.

anyway I honestly like arcade console's white dvd-rom. Because they are match. I realized that (flash) Memory Unit already is inside arcade console now. there is no longer "external" 256 memory unit card in box which included console, wireless control, others .

Just got Need for Speed: SHIFT and I love it better than GRID!

NFS had never been that fun I had since 2000's Porsche Unleashed on the PC. Funny is that its the first time since Gran Turismo 2 that I got to drive the 1971 Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R. I made that car my starter car in NFS SHIFT and it was fun flogging it especially with the in-car dash cam view.

Props to Slightly Mad Studios and EA after all I was getting a bit tired of EA Blackbox's NFS offerings. Slightly Mad Studios were the guys behind GTR2 Evolution and RACE07 that I did like except for the physics.

I got NFS Shift, Godfather II and Prototype, of course for PC.

Just got Need for Speed: SHIFT and I love it better than GRID!

NFS had never been that fun I had since 2000's Porsche Unleashed on the PC. Funny is that its the first time since Gran Turismo 2 that I got to drive the 1971 Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R. I made that car my starter car in NFS SHIFT and it was fun flogging it especially with the in-car dash cam view.

Props to Slightly Mad Studios and EA after all I was getting a bit tired of EA Blackbox's NFS offerings. Slightly Mad Studios were the guys behind GTR2 Evolution and RACE07 that I did like except for the physics.

I had played NFS Shift and I was like whoa, it's much improve in big time so EA haven't improve the NFS series for long time and works like charm with X360 controller because keyboard sucks on racing games.

I have maxed all setting and it's very playable, unlike GRID, I had tried max it out but got choppy due lacks of VRAM, need 1 GB VRAM to max it all out, depends on video card's bit that support more memory.

Shift is much improved thanks to the Burnout Developer team who knows how to get shit right.

Haven't played any PS3 games in ages --- I should get onto with it soon though.

Get NFS Shift or you will be fail.
Will have to check in the game store to see if that has been released, but yet, this is Australia, sometimes are delayed in these releases, the money depends on it, son.

Shift is much improved thanks to the Burnout Developer team who knows how to get shit right.

Really it is the guys behind GT-R 2 and RACE07 (Slightly Mad Studios). Criterion Studios wasnt behind NFS SHIFT.

However I heard Criterion may do the next Need For Speed street series (not the hardcore Shift series).

Foxrac...my laptop just had no problem handling GRID. Even it will handle DIRT 2 so it should be no problem for me. Even on 1GB RAM on the GeForce, its just soo smooth I think the card was using only 256 meg out of the 1GB I had available.

However I'm progressing nicely on SHIFT and about to turn my 1986 Toyota Corolla GTS (AE86 Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX in Japan) into a fire-breathing Lambo killer lol.

Really it is the guys behind GT-R 2 and RACE07 (Slightly Mad Studios). Criterion Studios wasnt behind NFS SHIFT.

However I heard Criterion may do the next Need For Speed street series (not the hardcore Shift series).

Foxrac...my laptop just had no problem handling GRID. Even it will handle DIRT 2 so it should be no problem for me. Even on 1GB RAM on the GeForce, its just soo smooth I think the card was using only 256 meg out of the 1GB I had available.

However I'm progressing nicely on SHIFT and about to turn my 1986 Toyota Corolla GTS (AE86 Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX in Japan) into a fire-breathing Lambo killer lol.

My computer does handle GRID but I was refer about max at anti-aliasing, that use alot of VRAM since you have 1 GB VRAM and I have 512 MB VRAM.

Edit, I found it and it is multisampling, that what I couldn't max at 16XQCSAA due lack of VRAM.

Rainbow Six Lockdown, old game that before Vegas release for PC, just delivered from USPS.

Today I picked up the hard copy of Dead space and time shift. I really want to thank Steel X that mentioned dead space I really dont know about. it really interesting me. I can't wait to play it.. No wonder, Dead space is the top selling. its Platium hits..

whats about timeshift, Mm, Have you play TS? I'm not sure if it is awesome or good gameplay. Because it is on sale for 10 bucks caught my eyes. I thought why not I grab it now than later. ha ! anyway i will review of game on youtube and people's comments if it is great game. I would be lucky.. ;)

lol glad to hear u enjoy Dead Space...simply one of the best looking 3rd person shooter games I ever played next to Resident Evil 5.

Eh timeshift is okay. I tried the demo and doesn't really seem to interest me in a way.

I got chatpad attach for xb360 controller and MAX Memory 2GB which use the Micro SD, is that count? HA, Ha!

I know this is silly, but i would like to gives you an idea of how big these cards are; these explain:
img00762200910111834x80.jpg

My XB360 Storage Devices show one of Memory units which is MAX MC: 2.9GB.
maxmemorycardmanagerx.jpg

MircoSD reader connect to MY PC for transfer and save it.

it can upgrade from 2 to 4, 8, or 16GB. I can save games to PC after gamessaves transfer from xb harddrive to max memory card.. MAX M-Unit is better than the OEM MS M-Unit (256/512).

Look I think the product can save your $$$! Look if you buy a game on demand and save it to max memory. you can back it up to your PC. its worth to buy..

I bought Broken Sword for £1 from a charity shop. Broken Sword II is one of my favourite games.

I had a PS3 a while after they first came out, but sold it as I needed the money- I really wish I'd kept it, it was the 60gb model with the memory card reader too. I stuck my camera memory card in and displayed seaside holiday photos in 32" HD...

I would like to play bioshock, and resistance: fall of man. The only game I actually had for my PS3 was drake's fortune, which was pretty good. I love tomb raider so I wanted that one as well. My ex has metal gear solid (3?) which looks good, but I have a terribly short attention span, I'm lucky if I can make half an hour playing before I get bored and do something else.

Back