What is your most recent game purchase?

I made a deposit to get Wolfenstein 3D. I will pick it up on August 4th. I cannot wait! :D

havent bought games for ages, i never play them these nowadays

bought ninja gaiden 2 for x360 for 15 bucks (canadian), it's an alright game, gets too repetitive tho.

lol coolness I really hope the GTAIV expansion will come to the PS3 in August. *crossing my fingers.*

Last time I bought a game was in October 2008 - a Wii game called "Mortal Kombat (7) Armageddon."

63 characters (from every single previous MK game - 1 through 6) plus a customizable fighter .... 64 in total, including the 7 bosses - my fave is Onaga the Dragon King!

I purchased Battlefield 1943 from playstation 3 store, it's good game and I purchased Trash Panic from playstation 3 store too. Both I use PSN card to purchases.

My most recent purchase has been Infamous for the PS3.

It's an excellent and well polished game in my opinion. I can't wait to play it again as the 'evil' character.

My most recent purchase has been Infamous for the PS3.

It's an excellent and well polished game in my opinion. I can't wait to play it again as the 'evil' character.

InFamous is good game I played demo and will rent it. It's almost same as Crackdown for Xbox360, right?

My most recent game purchase was....

Motorstorm 1&2 before the end of the 2nd week of july. Played these 2 games since then.

The last time I bought a game was back when I got the Nintendo DS and a few games for it - crossword, mario, brain teaser.

The next game I'll get will be Diablo III when it finally comes out. Can't wait.

I bought Burnout Paradise for PC last Friday. I loved it!!! Lot of fun with my Logitech G25 steering wheel! :D

Back