What is your most recent game purchase?

The Orange Box and Call of Duty 4.

Pokemon Diamond Version (DS)
New Super Mario Bros. (DS)
Sim City DS

I bought Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath for the Xbox a couple weeks ago. :)

Limited Edition DS Lite Gold with Triforce logo and LoZ: Phantom Hourglass as christmas gift from sister and her family.

I recently bought Heavenly Sword for PS3, Good game. Its kinda like God of War. But it has subtitles which it is good.

Bully: Scholarship Edition (360) recently
MX vs. ATV Untamed (360) recently
NFL Tour (360) bought in Jan
Burnout Paradise City (360) bought in Jan
Super Mario Galaxy (Wii) bought in last week

Bully: Scholarship Edition (360) recently
MX vs. ATV Untamed (360) recently
NFL Tour (360) bought in Jan
Burnout Paradise City (360) bought in Jan
Super Mario Galaxy (Wii) bought in last week
I heard that the Bully for the Xbox 360 has problems.

I recently got... Fable: The Lost Chapters and Tron 2.0: Killer App for the Xbox. :)

I heard that the Bully for the Xbox 360 has problems.

Yup, just only about little laggy in framerate but not really not big deal and it's still playable.

I think that new patch will send to Xbox Live to fix the graphic issue on Bully, just take some time.

In overall, I picked Xbox 360 version of Bully over PS2 version because of amazing graphic that never seen before on PS2 version, also added some new features and some used with Xbox controller.

Yup, just only about little laggy in framerate but not really not big deal and it's still playable.

I think that new patch will send to Xbox Live to fix the graphic issue on Bully, just take some time.

In overall, I picked Xbox 360 version of Bully over PS2 version because of amazing graphic that never seen before on PS2 version, also added some new features and some used with Xbox controller.
What new features are there in the new version that's not in the old version?

I've been wondering if I should get the Xbox or Playstation 2 version.

What new features are there in the new version that's not in the old version?

I've been wondering if I should get the Xbox or Playstation 2 version.

New classes, new characters and some new missions for Xbox 360 and Wii version, graphic on Wii is compare to PS2.

Bully was cancelled on Xbox in 2006, only old version is exclusive to PS2.

New classes, new characters and some new missions for Xbox 360 and Wii version, graphic on Wii is compare to PS2.

Bully was cancelled on Xbox in 2006, only old version is exclusive to PS2.
Ah, interesting.

I heard it was similar to Grand Theft Auto, that's why I was interested.

How much more did they add?

Ah, interesting.

I heard it was similar to Grand Theft Auto, that's why I was interested.

How much more did they add?

Bully don't have real gun, unlike GTA does, just only spud launcher and submarine gun but don't kill anybody, just cause KO on students then recover at medical area. Bully is focused on boarding school in town of new england, with school, gym, dorm, auto shop, library, football field and other few buildings, you have 10 classes on Wii and Xbox 360 version and 6 classes on PS2 version, you have pass all 5 courses per one class and this game is sandbox, that where you can roaming around town. GTA is much more bigger and full than Bully since map in Bully is smaller but more detailed than GTA 3 version (from Liberty City to San Andreas).

GTA 4 would come out on April 29 for both of PS3 and Xbox 360, I'm going pick GTA 4 on same day as came out and can't wait when come out. The map in GTA 4 is smaller than San Andreas but more detailed and still bigger than Liberty City and Vice City.

I beat this game yesterday but haven't hit 100%, just beat all missions.

GranTurismo 5 Prologue for PS3
Who want to challenge me?

Challenge me online GT5 Prologue ofc :) Ive won my share of online races and its awesome heh. Especially when beating F430s and Corvette Z06's with a 32 years old 1976 Ferrari 512BB :giggle:

Anyways Ive piled up a lot of PS2 and PS3 games the most being GT5 Prologue and this Tuesday, GTA4. I just prepaid my GTA4 order in full so I could have it on Tuesday and not be sold out from under my nose.

Also, I picked up Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition Remix as practice for Midnight Club 4: Los Angeles coming out in September :) Ive played the xbox and PSP regular versions, but its the 1st time Im doing it on a PS2 plus the Remix too.

So far it looks like I now got 45 games in my collection right now. That's the highest total I ever had.

Challenge me online GT5 Prologue ofc :) Ive won my share of online races and its awesome heh. Especially when beating F430s and Corvette Z06's with a 32 years old 1976 Ferrari 512BB :giggle:

Seems like you've done adjusted the performance tuning to kick some modern cars' ass. WHat's your ps3 username? Mine is extancy, add me now!

Back