What is your most recent game purchase?

VF5 for $40 at Best Buy (PS3 version)

this month, june, i bought:
new odin sphere for ps2 (sexy 2d graphic, good gameplay not great)
used gamecube console
used resident evil zero for gc (not as scary as i expected, might get re remake, i need the "scare my shit outta my pants" fix).

I just got Ninja Gaiden Sigma for the PS3 yesterday. Mine's a Collector's Editon that is only available at the GameStop.

I took advantage of GameStop's Trade 2 PS3 games for a free game deal so I gave Transformers: The Game and Genji: Days of the Blade the heave-ho and paid only $10 for the NGSigma CE.

I'm really loving NGSigma even more than the original NG and NGBlack for the original xbox.

Bought WiiPlay today. Tonight was my first time playing against my father. Never once in a million year I would have thought that we would have played video game together. But for some reason he seemed to enjoy Wii system. It was a strange sight at first, watching him play with video game lol. Kept the system in living room instead of my bedroom so he can play it whenever he want, at least for now. lol

Nascar 08 for PS3 but I am going to try return this stinky game back and conviced them give full refund. If not successful then trade? I would like All Pro Football 2ksports for it.

Nascar 08 for PS3 but I am going to try return this stinky game back and conviced them give full refund. If not successful then trade? I would like All Pro Football 2ksports for it.

Nascar 08 is bad???

Got ESPN NFL 2k5 for PS2 to play on my PS3. It sure does works and looking great and I missed it. First Person is awesome. Graphics looks good with PS3 upscale on PS2. But when you leave the controller laying on ground while you go bathroom or taking care of ur baby... then the controller will shut off and there is no way to turn it back on while your game is on pause. Had to restart the PS3 and start over again. Geez... which mean I can't stop playing until the game is over.

Got ESPN NFL 2k5 for PS2 to play on my PS3. It sure does works and looking great and I missed it. First Person is awesome. Graphics looks good with PS3 upscale on PS2. But when you leave the controller laying on ground while you go bathroom or taking care of ur baby... then the controller will shut off and there is no way to turn it back on while your game is on pause. Had to restart the PS3 and start over again. Geez... which mean I can't stop playing until the game is over.

If you need PS2 controller with rumble feature then just get adapter to use via USB.

Forgot to mention I bought NASCAR 08 last Wed morning.

Now next up's LAIR and John Woo's Strangehold Limited Edtion with Hard Boiled movie in same BD ROM disc...sweet!

(obviously been a VERY long time since I posted...so...I'm back.)

I've recently bought Tomb Raider Anniversary Edition for PS2, Phantasy Star Universe for PS2/PC, The Darkness for the 360, and Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition.

Nascar 08 (PS3)
TC Vegas Six (PS3)
NBA Homecourt Street (PS3)
My Summer Vacation 3 (PS3) (Japanese)

Yup, it's good game but more violence and tough than GRAW 2 does.

TC Vegas demo on 360 is awesome yah but hard yup. Every time I shoot guys and when I reach to the side of building to climb down the rope outside of the building and I got killed from bad guys from inside when I was walking on the window. After getting killed I had to start over again geez. I wonder if the full version does that? I like the way Max Payne does when you shoot guys down and get ready to move on but before moving on I click to save the game so I wouldn't have to go back and start over again after being dead. TC Vegas demo doesn't save... so I wondered about full version?

Back