What is your most recent game purchase?

I just picked the new copy of TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED for PSP. Its great game without bored it.. It does have free roam, you drive all around an Hawaiian island. You drive to real dealerships, to buy real cars, and you can customize them as far as rims, and paint color. After you buy the car, you can drive over to an aftermarket parts shop to upgrade your car as far as speed, acceleration, handling, and braking. You should get Test Drive Unlimited. You can go do side races, and you can go to driving clubs to do races againest people in that club.

It actual remind me of Midnight Club 3 PSP. But the game is totally worth it. And I think that you should pick TDU PSP up for NONE feeling regrets. :)
~via BB~
addtion, Today, I picked the some copies of Pursuit force and MX vs ATV on the edge for PSP and ARCADE UNPLUGGED for X360.

Children of Mana - DS
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy - PS2
Pokemon Pearl - DS

My sister and me had an agreement.... she owed me Super Smash Bros Brawl for Wii someday!

~via BB~
I just picked the excellent condition used copied of Hitman: Blood Money from PAWN shop, for XBOX360.

Got blu ray remote and watched Blu Ray movies on PS3 in 1080p ... awesome man!

Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition and Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee (PSP)

XXX, XXX 2, Man of the House (Tommy Lee Jones, 2005), T2, and Xmas with Kranks (UMD) got 5 dollars each at GameStop...

Spiderman 3 (PS3)
Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection (PS3, downloaded from PSN)
GT HD (PS3, downloaded from PSN)

To keep on mind, I already owned RR7 too.

In 3 weeks I am getting Elite and FM2 if only they are still avaiblbe in stores.

Call Of Juarez (XBOX360) Don't buy this game if you have a SDTV... The text is terrible and barely readable, like Dead Rising, but not as bad as Dead Rising.

I rented THP8 for PS3, that's partly different from Xbox 360 version.

THP8 on PS3 has better texture and more detailed in background like grass to be wind or something like that, also support tilt control and looks like Wii style, such as twist the controller to spin off and move to left or right for move the skater to right and left, also I have some practice. It doesn't support online, unlike Xbox 360 but online feature on Xbox 360 is dead.

Got Forza Motorsport 2 and the Xbox 360 Elite. Wow FM2 is very good!!!

I rented THP8 for PS3, that's partly different from Xbox 360 version.

THP8 on PS3 has better texture and more detailed in background like grass to be wind or something like that, also support tilt control and looks like Wii style, such as twist the controller to spin off and move to left or right for move the skater to right and left, also I have some practice. It doesn't support online, unlike Xbox 360 but online feature on Xbox 360 is dead.

I dont know what is THP8... maybe next time type the whole word out so we would know what yer talkin about. :cool:

I'm currently aiming to buy Metroid Fusion, Metroid Zero Mission, and Mario vs. Donkey Kong for the Gameboy Advance.

All of them are rare, so I'm checking for them on eBay for a good price. :thumb:

Back