What is your most embarrassed of Moment?

Makes me think and remember an embarrassing eposide I had when I was in my first year of high school -- since I lived at the dorms, away from home...I sometimes sleepwalk when in strange and unknown places. One night - I remember bits and pieces of it...before I slept walked out of my room into the loungeroom where the night shift staff was sitting and watching TV....I slapped my bed as if I was looking for something...walked out to the loungeroom and I started to sign to her, saying that I needed a measuring ruler to measure something on my bed! Then I walked back into my room.
My poor NA counselor was confused and told me about it the next day! I was so embarrassed! :o Thank god, I wasn't naked or anything! ;)

hey ideafspy !? Whew! i was so hard laugh :laugh2: i cant image what u where doing into bath tube heheh really good humor! :lol: :rofl:

WaterRats13 said:
Makes me think and remember an embarrassing eposide I had when I was in my first year of high school -- since I lived at the dorms, away from home...I sometimes sleepwalk when in strange and unknown places. One night - I remember bits and pieces of it...before I slept walked out of my room into the loungeroom where the night shift staff was sitting and watching TV....I slapped my bed as if I was looking for something...walked out to the loungeroom and I started to sign to her, saying that I needed a measuring ruler to measure something on my bed! Then I walked back into my room.

My poor NA counselor was confused and told me about it the next day! I was so embarrassed! :o Thank god, I wasn't naked or anything! ;)

Sabrina :slap: WaterRats13 :lol:

I dont want repeat this but I want to cuz I think its so damn funny and most embarassed of moment in my life..

I have tons but this one.. OMG!..

I was about 21 years old, I was working for Northern States Power Co.. as Adminstrative Assistant...
One morning, I drove my car on way to work.. It was traffic jam, the sun was shining face to me, so I was rummaging in my purse for my sunglasses. I put them on, I felt something weird and funny.. but I was focus on Traffic... then I feel something annoying the next car to me was close.. Found out the guy was "flirting" so I looked at him, He was waving and seducing then puzzled expressions then laughed his head off.. I was like "wtf" and I waved back... I pulled into the parking lot and took out my sunglasses, I saw one lense was missing.. I was like shit... and thought of that guy was laughing his head off.. No wonder.. I said myself.. "whew, alot people you see on roads and will never meet them ever again"... I went in Office and prepared a meeting ... while I was sorting out the reports and coffee and donuts/rolls etc.. on the conference table.. There was a guy (damn same guy from the traffic) stared and started laughing his head off.. he said "Did you figure out?" I was so blushing and duck away.. He told the whole group of people in the meeting. My boss couldnt stop laughing his ass off for weeks.. grr.. LOL now its been over 15 years ago .. I still find it so damn funny! :)

:lol: MsGiglz!!!.. OK My embarrassment Moment was When My son Markus was 2 yrs old he was potty trained we were at home depot looking for a new door bolt for our front door and My son told me he had to go to the bathroom real bad so I told him OK let me ask someone where the bathroom is then while the lady was showing me where the bathroom is Markus slipped away from me and then i saw that he was gone and I started Panic then looked the other side of the area and saw him sitting on the toilet at the bathroom displayed room open view for everyone to see and I said oh my god Markus not that toilet! Then my face got so red and i asked him are u peeing or going number 2 and he said yes mom I am pooping My face turned into so much different colors the Manager came over and he laughed and told me its OK we will cleaned it up for you while I was waiting for Markus to finished what he was doing and then carried him to the bathroom and wiped his butt with toilet paper I told him in the bathroom Hon u embarrassed me why didn't u just wait until i find the bathroom for you.. and he said but mom that was the bathroom.. :rofl:

MsGiglz said:
I dont want repeat this but I want to cuz I think its so damn funny and most embarassed of moment in my life..

I have tons but this one.. OMG!..

I was about 21 years old, I was working for Northern States Power Co.. as Adminstrative Assistant...
One morning, I drove my car on way to work.. It was traffic jam, the sun was shining face to me, so I was rummaging in my purse for my sunglasses. I put them on, I felt something weird and funny.. but I was focus on Traffic... then I feel something annoying the next car to me was close.. Found out the guy was "flirting" so I looked at him, He was waving and seducing then puzzled expressions then laughed his head off.. I was like "wtf" and I waved back... I pulled into the parking lot and took out my sunglasses, I saw one lense was missing.. I was like shit... and thought of that guy was laughing his head off.. No wonder.. I said myself.. "whew, alot people you see on roads and will never meet them ever again"... I went in Office and prepared a meeting ... while I was sorting out the reports and coffee and donuts/rolls etc.. on the conference table.. There was a guy (damn same guy from the traffic) stared and started laughing his head off.. he said "Did you figure out?" I was so blushing and duck away.. He told the whole group of people in the meeting. My boss couldnt stop laughing his ass off for weeks.. grr.. LOL now its been over 15 years ago .. I still find it so damn funny! :)
OMG....:rofl: You poor thing! I can almost imagine what a hysterical sight you must have looked! ;)

Cheri said:
:lol: MsGiglz!!!.. OK My embarrassment Moment was When My son Markus was 2 yrs old he was potty trained we were at home depot looking for a new door bolt for our front door and My son told me he had to go to the bathroom real bad so I told him OK let me ask someone where the bathroom is then while the lady was showing me where the bathroom is Markus slipped away from me and then i saw that he was gone and I started Panic then looked the other side of the area and saw him sitting on the toilet at the bathroom displayed room open view for everyone to see and I said oh my god Markus not that toilet! Then my face got so red and i asked him are u peeing or going number 2 and he said yes mom I am pooping My face turned into so much different colors the Manager came over and he laughed and told me its OK we will cleaned it up for you while I was waiting for Markus to finished what he was doing and then carried him to the bathroom and wiped his butt with toilet paper I told him in the bathroom Hon u embarrassed me why didn't u just wait until i find the bathroom for you.. and he said but mom that was the bathroom.. :rofl:

Oooooooooooooooo Cheri! That must've been the MOST embarrassing thing, but hey....that's KIDS for you, Cheri! :rofl:

Cheri said:

U made crack'n me up~ :rofl: Oh boyee.. U felt worst ever got like this?

Simlair like me.. but lucky me and caught my daughter... She didn't pulled her pant down and asked stranger.. Is that bathroom can I bathroom here? Stranger replied say no.. this is not bathroom and just display. She was cried and wants go bathroom. Stranger got full of red her face. I spotted my daughter standing and cried front of stranger. I run and held my daughter, What wrong with my daughter? Stranger lady says, uh, um, your daughter wants use bathroom. I said.. Oh Thanks, I walked little bit distance from bathroom area.. went into the bathroom right place. I explained her.. not that place where u saw.. You can go inside bathroom where is best place you can go bathroom. She say okay but why bathroom is sitting all display? I felt like , geez hard explain her she is only young about 4 years old. I wrote the suggestion box.. Bathroom toilet display best move another section instead closer to bathroom where is display at.. affect children are confused and may go ahead bathroom right there on display.. Isn't worth.

Few wks later, I rushed and went into the bathroom. I wasn't recoglized the section of toilet display there. Whoa.. Bathroom section area is gone.. and moved another few away from distance bathroom. Awe! Sounds like they took my word. (hmmmmmmmmmm)
Lucky me, Im not really little embrassement! lol

My most embarassing moment? Hmm... I can't really say. However, I did have an embarassing moment when I cut the cheese in the kitchen and my mom was right behind me. I was home alone and I walked downstairs to see if anyone was home. No one was home. So, I walked in the kitchen and then let out a huge loud one. I turned around and my mom said, "Whoa... what was THAT!?" Oops! :Oops:

:lol: What a funni stories here....

I do have a few stories but, I'm going to say one...

When my first son was 2 years old, He had a doctor appointment that day, So we arrive at the doctor's office about 10 mins earlier ....I knew I was expecting an interpreter...so I sat down and waited until she/he arrived....My son would get up and run around and around saying 'shhh' word over and over.....I kept smiling at him while he was running and saying that word then notice that people were looking at me in a funni way....I thought maybe my son was a bit louder so I told him to ' shh ' but still people kept looking at me and my son...then the interpreter arrived and we started talking a bit then I told her that people kept staring at me and I don't know why...and she looked at my son and asked me if that was my son and I nodded and she said he is saying the word ' chit ' I couldn't believe it my face became redder and I got up and picked up my son and walked in the bathroom and told him noo do not say that word!! ....When I came out with him by holding him , I sat back down with him sitting on my lap and told the interpreter I thought he said ' shh ' the whole time! :Oops:

^Angel^ said:
:lol: What a funni stories here....

I do have a few stories but, I'm going to say one...

When my first son was 2 years old, He had a doctor appointment that day, So we arrive at the doctor's office about 10 mins earlier ....I knew I was expecting an interpreter...so I sat down and waited until she/he arrived....My son would get up and run around and around saying 'shhh' word over and over.....I kept smiling at him while he was running and saying that word then notice that people were looking at me in a funni way....I thought maybe my son was a bit louder so I told him to ' shh ' but still people kept looking at me and my son...then the interpreter arrived and we started talking a bit then I told her that people kept staring at me and I don't know why...and she looked at my son and asked me if that was my son and I nodded and she said he is saying the word ' chit ' I couldn't believe it my face became redder and I got up and picked up my son and walked in the bathroom and told him noo do not say that word!! ....When I came out with him by holding him , I sat back down with him sitting on my lap and told the interpreter I thought he said ' shh ' the whole time! :Oops:
Whoa... that's gotta be very embarassing! *hands you the 'Most Embarassing Moment Award'*

I remember Bush senior barfed at the Japanese prime minister like he was disgusted about the prime minister.

Another one is Reagan laughing at England's queen.

I dont remember the other ones but these are funny! :)

Cheri said:
Gee... you tied for 1st place! *hands you 'Most Embarassing Moment Award'*

Most embarassed i ever had... my dad ordered pizza then few mins later, service has arrived and dad carried the pizza to kitchen with his friends with me. So we went to living room and i didnt realize i forget zip up my pants but too late they caught my dick then i was angry and out of house. I NEVER FORGET WHAT HAPPENED!! grrr (that was happen when i was 15 years old)

I do have many embarasses in high school and with friends but I will write story later.

Christo said:
Most embarassed i ever had... my dad ordered pizza then few mins later, service has arrived and dad carried the pizza to kitchen with his friends with me. So we went to living room and i didnt realize i forget zip up my pants but too late they caught my dick then i was angry and out of house. I NEVER FORGET WHAT HAPPENED!! grrr (that was happen when i was 15 years old)

So u weren't wearing no underwear Is that why They saw ur thing?

Cheri said:
So u weren't wearing no underwear Is that why They saw ur thing?

It was occurred in 1986, my next door Deaf lady. She forgot the key for the front of door. She was picking up the newspaper front of porch. The front door was locked. She was so mad and walks to other store to make the phone call to Lock Smith to open the door. Know what, the store called 911. The four police cars, fire truck and ambulance arrived. She was so embarrassed. The fireman encouraged her to climb on long ladder on the fire truck. Know what, she did not wear any underwear. Of course, the firemen and cops enjoyed to seeing her nice brushy. Too bad, she did not trim her brushy very well. :lol:

Poor her !! :shock:

Sabrina said:
It was occurred in 1986, my next door Deaf lady. She forgot the key for the front of door. She was picking up the newspaper front of porch. The front door was locked. She was so mad and walks to other store to make the phone call to Lock Smith to open the door. Know what, the store called 911. The four police cars, fire truck and ambulance arrived. She was so embarrassed. The fireman encouraged her to climb on long ladder on the fire truck. Know what, she did not wear any underwear. Of course, the firemen and cops enjoyed to seeing her nice brushy. Too bad, she did not trim her brushy very well. :lol:

Poor her !! :shock:

OMG! :rofl: Poor Lady!..

Back