What is your middle name?

my middle name is special

Candelario.

That is very unique name!!! Are you part of Indian? I am just curious. :) I read more posts, and your parent were Hippie...cool! :) My mom was also Hippie too!

AD'ers won't believe my middle name. it's Feather, yup very real!

That is very unique name!!! Are you part of Indian? I am just curious. :) I read more posts, and your parent were Hippie...cool! :) My mom was also Hippie too!

No, I'm not part of Indian....but I wish. :lol:

My middle name is Angelina. It is a family name, my parents want to pass that name down to me. I think my great great grandmother's name was Angelina.

Mine is Lynn. When I got married I didn't want to give up my family's last name so I took my husband's last name as my new last name, but then changed my middle name to my family's last name. But I've since gotten divorced and legally reverted back to my full maiden name, so my middle name is Lynn again.

Han (Solo) is my middle name... Han... which is half of my Mother's first name 'Hannah' ... 'Solo' ... well... I just add that to keep it cool.

my middle name is Rebecca when i was born and i have rightful names as Sara Rebecca Boyce

IF i got married someday i will change last name no matter i will be known as when i got engagement annoucement but i dont married yet

:-( my apologize, i wouldnt give my middle name out to whom/or strangers through online.

"Maura". In Italian, it means dark skinned or "the moor".

If I have not misplaced my post somewhere in here, then the name is below

< --- Nicholas.

:-( my apologize, i wouldnt give my middle name out to whom/or strangers through online.

No one will ever figure out your full name from your middle name. First and Last name is a big deal but middle name isn't.

Scott.. My family and close friends calls me by middle name since I grew up as "Scott" until I started using "Richard" when I started in college so name stucked ever since. :)

Back