What is your LEAST favorite household chore?

I'd have to say cleaning the bathroom, because it's so labor-intensive. But I get a good feeling when it's all clean and sparkling and smells good-which lasts about 24 hours then it looks like it hasn't seen a sponge in weeks.

Thats a tough one! I don't mind doing laundry, as long as I don't have to put it away. Probably bathrooms as I have two boys and a husband! Plus my daughter!

I should have put up a poll with this question.

Cleaning bathroom would lead the way :giggle:

I hate cleaning the bathroom, clean the cat litter and take the trash to the dump. Since my home town dont have the trash pickup. Aurghhhhhhhhh!!!

I would rather scoop poop from a kennel than to do dishes, and that's sad!

Dishes and clean the bathroom, however, fortunately I haven't do dishes job for 3 years except for clean when I cook on my own.

Sweep and mopping the floor is pain ass, I prefer carpet in most room.

ohhh I LOVE CLEANING!!! Cleaning keeps me busy and get rid of germs getting sick such as flu or etc...

Least favorite is bathroom and ironing. I do clean bathroom once a week as for ironing, it's rare so for that only if I am going to interview for a job, special dinner/birthdays with family etc yep will do ironing the good clothes.

I like having a clean house, but I don't like having to do the cleaning!

Ironing.

In my house, clothes that need ironing have one of two fates: donation or cleaning rag.

I LOVE THIS DeafDoc... I learned to read labels before buying too!! Goodwill has got a lot less since then LOL

I have not ironed anything since I grew up.

But my husband irons all his clothes including permanent press!

My Ex used to iron EVERYTHING too-- even his jeans... I ironed ONE time for him b/c he broke his arm and I felt sorry for him... OMG Adam could've done a better job~~ needless to say-- broken arm and all, he ironed everything else!! :D

People who iron their jeans are way overboard, jeans were never meant to be ironed they were known as the workman's trousers!

ohhh I LOVE CLEANING!!! Cleaning keeps me busy and get rid of germs getting sick such as flu or etc...

I don't mean to bring my bipolar into this, but when I'm manic, I LOVE to clean. Even the chore I hate most (dusting) doesn't bother me. :laugh2:

If there's anyone on AD who enjoys dusting, you're more than welcome to come to my place and do the honors. :laugh2:

The never ending chores.

Jamie Lynn and Holisterbabe can come to my house and clean for me since they love cleaning! :P.

I always have something that needs to done.

Jamie my friend,

I have some laundry that needs to be done. How about coming over to the U.S. to help me with that? :laugh2:

I'll even make your favorite -- homemade pizza. :giggle:

Back