What is your LEAST favorite household chore?

JamieLynn

Reaction score
Bored like hell :roll:

So here's another way to vent... just let it all out :giggle:

Though I'm a cleaning maniac, I absolutely hate cleaning the shower stall!!!!!!!

Laundry. :roll: Separating whites and colors, use hot water? cold water? gentle cycle? heavy duty? Kill me now.

Dusting and mopping floors.

Washing up. even though we have a dishwasher, but my mum doesnt want to use it anymore

Oh oh and tidying my room :giggle::giggle::thumbd:

I share with my sister

Even though I have a dishwasher - I still dislike doing the dishes because more often than not the food has gotten gunky and yucky, milk in a sippy cup has spoilt, and sometimes food has been sitting on the dishes long enough it stinks. No one around here thinks to scrape their leftovers into the rubbish bin, no instead they just leave it, and pile their dirty dishes on the counter.

Ironing.

In my house, clothes that need ironing have one of two fates: donation or cleaning rag.

Ironing.

In my house, clothes that need ironing have one of two fates: donation or cleaning rag.

I have not ironed anything since I grew up.

But my husband irons all his clothes including permanent press!

My ironing pile grows bigger and bigger until there are no more clothes in the dressers :D

But then I complain because I have sooooooooo much ironing to catch up on :roll:

I know, I just couldn't help myself. It's the ironing later that is a total bummer! Not getting laundry clean (at least in my POV)

Back