What is your LEAST favorite household chore?

Cleaning the bathrooms...

By the way, I will have major bathroom cleanup tonight! Our plumbing is now being worked on by Roto Rooter, as everything backed up into the downstairs tub. I think he is now tearing apart the basement to get to the main sewer line.

On the bright side, you can get Roto Rooter to come using email. That worked good. And he listened when I said look at me to speak. And he seems to understand me. :lol:

I so hate cleaning up the restroom but someone's gotta do it.

Another thing would be - mopping/scrubbing the floor. :P

Dishes and I wash dishes like 4 or five times a day as I have no dishwasher! :P

dusting my room- i sneeze pretty easily

putting away my laundry- sometimes i'm lazy to do that

cleaning my room- because i'm mostly tired because i'm at school or got back home from band camp or a competition or practice from drumline or marching band

I don't mind washing and drying laundry but, I hate folding and putting away laundry, it never seems to end.

I hate vacuuming...esp stairs ...ive had A LOT of bad luck with vacuums. Ive had one fall on my head which in turn opened the canister making me have to redo the vacuuming..ive almost vacuumed up the stupid drapes cuz they were too long and i've electricuted myself plugging a vacuum in b4...hence why i do notttt like the damn thing lol

Cleaning out the fridge! Yucky!

And getting on to my kids about picking up after themselves. That is a chore as well. :/

I can't stand dusting due to my allergies. Despite the fact that I take an allergy med, I still end up sneezing. :( I'll do any household chore, but I'll pass when it comes to dusting. :giggle:

Hate cleaning the bathroom. Especially with a young boy in the house. Hate dusting.

i hate cleaning cat litter. it's the most digusting chore but fortunately my cats prefer to do it outside so i dont do much.

anything and everything in the bathroom. I also don't much care for dealing with dirty dishes... bleh haha. oh and dog poop duty in the backyard. Gosh Bryan (my dog), why don't you just poop in 1 corner behind the trees and bushes where no one ever sees and be done with it?!

Back