What is your favorite science fiction movie or tv?

taurizs

Reaction score
My favorite movie - Star Trek & Star Wars :D

My favorite tv - Stargate & Atlantis :D

Sci Fi TV Show - Star Trek: The Original Series

Sci Fi movie - Star Trek

V The original miniseries
V The Final Battle
V The Complete Series

Last edited:
movies it is really hard to pick just one.
Alien
The Thing (with Kurt Russell)
The Hidden
old B-Movies like:
The Creature From The Black Lagoon
Forbidden Planet
The Day The Earth Stood Still
Them
War of the Worlds

I watch all of those often

as for TV
Star Trek

V The original miniseries
V The Final Battle
V The Complete Series

Good news...V is coming back as a 2009 series on ABC. I remembered watching the original "V" with Marc Singer on NBC way back in 1983.

ABC.com - V - Home

I cant wait for it. However Im liking "Defying Gravity" but I was sooo disappointed ABC cancelled the time traveling "Life on Mars"...ugh.

However to keep me entertained, I'm watching "Warehouse 13" it's kinda a cross between the XFiles and Moonlighting. I'm a loving Pete and Myka working as a team in that show :)

Good news...V is coming back as a 2009 series on ABC. I remembered watching the original "V" with Marc Singer on NBC way back in 1983.

ABC.com - V - Home

I cant wait for it. However Im liking "Defying Gravity" but I was sooo disappointed ABC cancelled the time traveling "Life on Mars"...ugh.

However to keep me entertained, I'm watching "Warehouse 13" it's kinda a cross between the XFiles and Moonlighting. I'm a loving Pete and Myka working as a team in that show :)

V is back? wow last time I watched V when I was child long time ago. Life on Mars should be on SYFY instead stupid ABC. ABC, NBC and CBS often cancel most science fiction titles than SYFY.

I can't wait to watch STARGATE UNIVERSE this Oct!! :D

havent really made up mind, perhaps for movies (but really hard to find a version with subtitles! grrr "Dunes" not the series the actual film with Sting in it.
as for TV, probably right now from top of my head is "Fringe" cool show, not really a Sci-fi but in a way it is, if you consider a proper understanding that Sci-fi isnt just about spaceships and future beyond 25 years, 100 or 500 years from now.... science is factual, whereas as scentific goals is made 'a fantasy' to motivate nerds for inventions, it seems thats the goal of it. Mostly it had succeeded in getting weird people into research and development, often at the secrecy of the military....
blah but I still love Fringe it mix supernatural and sci-fi which is a nice mix....refreshing imho

ABC.com - V - Home

I can't wait to see the new V series :)

My favourite Sci-Fi TV and movie show

==>Smallville (Superman) Season 9

==>Star Trek (2009) Movie

My favorite shows are:

Law and Order: ALL KINDS
CSI: ALL KINDS
Ghost Whisper
X-Files
History
Ghost Hunter
True Crimes (CourtTV)

and many more to list!

ah i forgot about movies, Mine would be Star Wars the very first release in 1977 , the film rocked the world and still does. all other sci-fis mentioned above all are pretty good, but not in the league of Star Wars.

Of the Sci-Fi shows these really are my only 2 that I can remember:

Ghost Whisper
Ghost Hunter

But I do like anything that involves ghost hunting and crime shows. I love watching people try to get away with murder and they do something stupid when they could have just burned the evidence (clothing not body). Some people are really not that smart.

oh u are lucky guy

havent really made up mind, perhaps for movies (but really hard to find a version with subtitles! grrr "Dunes" not the series the actual film with Sting in it.
as for TV, probably right now from top of my head is "Fringe" cool show, not really a Sci-fi but in a way it is, if you consider a proper understanding that Sci-fi isnt just about spaceships and future beyond 25 years, 100 or 500 years from now.... science is factual, whereas as scentific goals is made 'a fantasy' to motivate nerds for inventions, it seems thats the goal of it. Mostly it had succeeded in getting weird people into research and development, often at the secrecy of the military....
blah but I still love Fringe it mix supernatural and sci-fi which is a nice mix....refreshing imho

i got the sutitles for you of dunes if you want it i give you my e-mail adrress
chriswhitby22@yahoo.co.uk........then i'll copy + paste subtitles of dunes to you:cheers:

Back