What Is Your Favorite Horror Movie?

Malfoyish said:
Aw but Cheri, I have it on DVD, you and I are going to have to watch it again sometime... ;) Hahahaha. Just kidding...it was so creepy that seeing it once is enough, right?

You better be kidding. :giggle:, My sister ^Angel^ also have it on DVD too, That's where I borrowed it from, There is no way I am going to sit and watch it again. My poor pillow been through enough with me already :mrgreen:

Cheri said:
You better be kidding. :giggle:, My sister ^Angel^ also have it on DVD too, That's where I borrowed it from, There is no way I am going to sit and watch it again. My poor pillow been through enough with me already :mrgreen:

:giggle: I guess we will have to watch a different scary movie then!

I love scary movies even through I've scream or cry during the movie.... :giggle:

My fave horror movies are Friday the 13th and Halloween

My fave Sci-Fi horror is Alien

The movies that I've already saw that are soo scary for me is Texas Chainsaw Massacre , Exorcist and The Omen... :Ohno:

i used to love watching freddy's movies part 1, 2, 3, and 4 ... Jason Vs Freddy ,

Hellraiser 1 and 2 .... Child Play 1, 2, 3 .. and Chucky /bride movies , i used to
love watchin scary movies when i was young.. i havent watchin scary movie
from 1999 til last year, so right now i start watchin horror movies , sittin next to my man, holdin his hand.. mumbling at that scary movie! *eating popcorn faster* .. lol

TOF

TongueOnFire said:
mumbling at that scary movie! *eating popcorn faster* .. lol

hahaha I sure can picture that in my head....

Favorite Horrors Movies

- HellRaisers
- Freddy Vs Jason
- Thirteen
- The Ring 1 and 2
- The Chainshaw Massacre (2003)
- Firday The 13th (ALL)
- Nightmare on Elm Street
- Valentine
- I Know What You Did Last Summer

SC-FI Movies

- Hackers

Horror movies are my favorite. Can't think of a certain one right now that I like best.

The Shining
Pet Sematary
The Excorcist

That's my favorite horror movies.

The Amityville Horror can be my next favorite horror movie but I haven't watch so I cannot make a decision.

If there are movies in production based on these two books: It Can't Be Happen and The Handmaid's Tale will be the winners in my book for sure.

I also love horror films, too...

I still have ALL of 13th Friday video which my hubby's friend recorded all for us at 20 years ago. (The 13th Friday video was banned in Germany long time ago.....)

Omen I, II and III... I used to watch in England long time ago but I notice there're no Omen on the German TV I think it's ban??? :dunno: I'm not sure... I will check either there're DVD or not.

ALL of Halloweens.

Exocists

The Shining

Some of horror movies are allow in Germany... Most is banned because of children protection. :dunno:

Anatomie I and II (German horror movies)... Scary...

The Amittyville I

Vampies.....

Any more lists..... I can't remember....

I don't like scary movies! I liked "Anaconda" and "I know what you did last summer" but hate scary parts lol. I always jump outta my seat and hold my husband's hand tight. I rather watch romantic or comedy.

Hard to choose, because it's a difference between scariest movie and most enjoyable scary move to me. Also many great horror movies that are left out when forced to reply with just one name.

Scariest movie: Asian movies with a girl with long and black hair. I have seen The Ring, Grudge(Ju On), Dark Waters. They all scared the hell out of me. The remakes from Hollywood does not count. Why: It's something damn scary with those asian ghosts. I read somewhere that asian ghosts are a sign of death. If they exposure themselves to you, it's because you are going to die. Western ghosts exposure themselves to people as a sign of help or grief.

Enjoyable scary move: The Others. Why: It was an interesting and surprising story, and not too scary to watch alone. :)

Eddie and the Cruisers 2: Eddie Lives......it was scary because it was soooooo bad. :lol:

I agree with Glenn Silence of the Lambs

There was also one with Robert Downey Jr that had a couple of good scary scenes. Forget the name

:Oops: my bad.....not Robert Downey Jr.......Judd Nelson.....Movie called relentless.

The Amityville Horror (thanks to Ryan Renolds lol)
Freddy
Child's Play
The Strangers
Silence of the Lambs

Back