What is your Favorite Holiday Pies?

Lemon meringue and pumpkin pies... Mmmm!!!! Now I'm craving for one...

i do like pumpkin pie and pecan pie both

but i never heard about sweet potato pies do you have receipe for that!

My mom makes this ultra sweet and rich chocolate chip cheesecake! I eat just one slice and I get sick it's so good! Seriously.

i do like pumpkin pie and pecan pie both

but i never heard about sweet potato pies do you have receipe for that!

I found this recipe on line , there are a lot of recipes for sweet potato pies.
I have not made one as no one in my famliy will try it! You can find it in some grocery stores in the frozen pies section. I was going to made on last Thanksgiving and my daughter said not to bother as it will not get eaten.

Sweet Potato Pie I Recipe - Allrecipes.com

My mom makes this ultra sweet and rich chocolate chip cheesecake! I eat just one slice and I get sick it's so good! Seriously.

I would hate to see this used for an ad for food on TV! LOL!! Buy this folks and I guarantee you get sick as it soooo good!! Yummy!!

I would hate to see this used for an ad for food on TV! LOL!! Buy this folks and I guarantee you get sick as it soooo good!! Yummy!!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: I say that only because I have blood sugar problems but the damn pie is irresistible! I eat it then I get somewhere that I can crash and still be OK.

Oh I get you now! I get sick too from eating sugar ! I was not always like this !
I got it from dad who was a drunk ! Thanks a lot dad!!

pecan pie it too sweet for me to eat, I do like it., I do not see anyone saying
mincemeat pies , interesting, I am not crazy about it.

Oh, I love Mincemeat Pie also....one of my favs at Thanksgiving....darn it all!...I'm getting hungry....

What is mincemeat pie? Is this a northern thing, like rice pudding?

The pumpkin pie and ginger cookie both are my favorite. Do you know that ginger is real good for your stomach?

The pumpkin pie and ginger cookie both are my favorite. Do you know that ginger is real good for your stomach?

yes, I heard eating ginger is good for arthritis too. My mother used love chocolate covered ginger, and we would pick the chocolate off it!Poor mom!!

Ah yes. Eat some ginger snaps for *medicinal* purposes! I can choke down a few with effort! :lol:

Chocolate French Silk pie with Andes Mints and mint flavoring.

I use ginger to help me with side effects of my meds. Ginger ale, ginger tea, ginger snaps... You get the idea.

Back