What is your Favorite Holiday Pies?

Lemon meringue, strawberries, cherries, umm blueberries... Apple pie is ok... not fond of pumpkin or sweet potatoes.

Ahh I wanna some Lemon meringue :(

Just wondering... Do you try to eat a pumpkin cheesecake at the resturant, Cheese Factory before? It is very best. It always run out before Thankgiving.

Most time I buy a coffee cheesecake from Cheese Factory for a deaf chirstmas party at my second house each year.

I love pumpkin cheesecake! I will see if my famliy want me pick one up this year!

Although we have a full oven which is used often, we also use our toaster oven almost daily. We would be lost without it!

I gave my daughter and son in law a toaster oven for Christmas one year,and they used it everyday! It great for my daughter to heat up small meal when she does not want use in the oven on a hot day.

I love pumpkin cheesecake! I will see if my famliy want me pick one up this year!

Great! At costco always have best pumpkin cheesecake but I better watch out for my diet.

Well...my most temptation is a coffee cheecake and pumkin cheesecake both that I love to eat.

Hey. What about a pizza cheesecake?:giggle:

Last edited:
Scones are very good too. Reason that most of my family from England. That is why my family and I love to eating the scones for the breakfasts and dessert both.

Good ole' Aussie Meat Pie!! topped with tomato sauce. (I don't go for the mushy pea topping though :giggle: uck!)

Wirelessly posted

Pumpkin pie

good choice... my aunt brought mini pumpkin cupcakes and my older brother from Virginia brought pumpkin rolls today. :rockon: We celebrated a birthday. I ate a lot of desert. :giggle: I have pumpkin breath. :lol:

Back