What Is Your Favorite Flower?

I love to eat sunflower seeds

I remembered when I was younger, I saw a friend of mine was eating sunflower seeds, and had offered me some, I was afraid to eat them because I thought some sunflowers would be growing in that stomach of mine. :giggle:

I remembered when I was younger, I saw a friend of mine was eating sunflower seeds, and had offered me some, I was afraid to eat them because I thought some sunflowers would be growing in that stomach of mine. :giggle:

OMG! You reminded me of something when I was a kid my teacher was kidding around with the class and she told everyone that if we eat the seeds that we would turn into a flower :giggle:

Same to me, I had that offered to me too and me thought it might grow in my tummy. It kinda scare me. :lol:

Actually ,they are delicious..They are common here in my country.. Your stomach will have fun

Actually ,they are delicious..They are common here in my country.. Your stomach will have fun

Oh, I know they're good, my son loves them and I've had them for the first time ever. I got over that fear. :giggle:

That's a funny story, Pepsi. Yea, Koala I feel much better knowing that I wasn't the only one who thought that. :giggle:

any orchid is beautiful. except i don't like them because of the movie adaptation. if you saw it you might understand :)

I love Flowers!!! My favorite is Roses, Hawaiian flower, Daisey, Sweet Pea, Peony, Lilac, and more. You should check my profile with flower picture. It's my favorite number one! I don't have any allergy to flowers. Thank god!

I like Marigold, Sunflowers, Danilions, and Roses of any color. When I was a little kid, we had alot of danilions in our backyard. And i would pick them and bring them inside as a little suprise for my mom. (i'm 14, will be 15 next month) But I love marigolds. They're so pretty and if you pick them and put it in your hair, it'll make you even more prettier :) . Sunflowers are my 2nd favorite flower. I like how it grows so tall and i noticed some farms have a tall pile of sunflowers and you could walk through it like it was a jungle.

Favorite flowers are: Roses, Daisy, wild orchirds, Lily, lanvdaner, cherry blossom, daffodil,
baby breath, snapdragon, and buttercup.

Flower Garden: hydrangeas,, roses, tulips, daisies n'rhododendron

Florist shop: orchids

Flowers hanging: fuschia

I have so many favorites that I can't pick just one. Here they are:

Iris, daisies, dahlias, snap dragon, sunflowers, delphriums, cone flower, roses, lavender, baby breath, liatis, hollyhocks, clematis, bleeding hearts, gladiolas, marigolds and spring flowers like tulips, daffodils, etc.

Back