What is your favorite car?

big suvs sucks ass! They're your money eaters, glad I don't own one and never will, even if I'm rich.

WAIITTT...... there are HYBRID BIG SUVs are coming soon!

WAIITTT...... there are HYBRID BIG SUVs are coming soon!

they won't make much difference in gas mileage. :P if it gets 30 or more mpg on the highway, then I'd support it. 29 or below, its their problem and they can kiss the oil company's arses.

How About A ....LOL

Drivin' a Old Ugly Truck ...just kiddin'...:giggle:I voted for 2007 Toyota Camary, because we saved alot of gas goin' from Michigan to Louisville, Ky ....400 mile to Ky cost us just 36 dollars in gas which leave us half tank of gas and 400 back to Michigan another 36 dollars, we're gonna buy it one day...Love that car!

they won't make much difference in gas mileage. :P if it gets 30 or more mpg on the highway, then I'd support it. 29 or below, its their problem and they can kiss the oil company's arses.

Im not surprised that you would support this

DonkeyCar.jpg

100 miles per zero gallon.

Im not surprised that you would support this

DonkeyCar.jpg

100 miles per zero gallon.

Very funny. :P This is the most ulgiest transportation I've seen in a while, though I have seen that picture before. :)

hahaha! funny pic! heh..

well any vehicles that i see are just damn transportations that bring me to where i want to go.. period! i got no favorite.. sadly.... :(

I like new Evolution (2008) if you haven't see it before, here's picture:

mitsubishiprototypexconax2.jpg

looks sexier than the old one.
More pictures here

Oh no.
That car is not for me. ;)
Its to spaceship like... >_<

Ill be behind the wheel of the Evo VIII...
Ohhhh yes.

Teeheeheehee. :giggle:

Heres my favorite and bought it yesterday

Honda CR-V 2007 Borrego Beige M

Here's the pictures

Love that car.. When my friend and I arrived Honda Dealer. We parked then saw maybe 3 cars when we passed by but nothing that really attach to my heart. Then saleman Erik said there's more at another side. We followed him to another side. I walked out of the building and saw the color Borrego Beige M and CR-V. I fell in love with it. BUT that car was sold to someone. It have leather seats. I said aww alright then saw another one which is the same except no leather seat. I walked to that car. I looked around and took a drive test. I love it and bought it in cash!! My baby went home with me!! *giggle*

COOL! Congrat!!! Nice SUV! My friend have Honda CR-V too! And she loves it!
Enjoy it!
Heres my favorite and bought it yesterday

Honda CR-V 2007 Borrego Beige M

Here's the pictures

Love that car.. When my friend and I arrived Honda Dealer. We parked then saw maybe 3 cars when we passed by but nothing that really attach to my heart. Then saleman Erik said there's more at another side. We followed him to another side. I walked out of the building and saw the color Borrego Beige M and CR-V. I fell in love with it. BUT that car was sold to someone. It have leather seats. I said aww alright then saw another one which is the same except no leather seat. I walked to that car. I looked around and took a drive test. I love it and bought it in cash!! My baby went home with me!! *giggle*

COOL! Congrat!!! Nice SUV! My friend have Honda CR-V too! And she loves it!
Enjoy it!
Thanks Lake!! Its MY first car!! Never own a car in my whole life!! I am sooo happy to have a car.. no more bus, train, cab, or friend pick me up!!!! whew!!

Back