What is your favorite car?

WOW!!!! Awesome! You must be feel awesome right now! :giggle:

Thanks Lake!! Its MY first car!! Never own a car in my whole life!! I am sooo happy to have a car.. no more bus, train, cab, or friend pick me up!!!! whew!!

I don't care if u don't like it.. I like it so just be happy for me since it's my first car.. Geez!!!

Didn't you kow that Honda's good car, as they can take it for a long time, keep it as you can for a long time. Congratulations on your purchase, look after it!!

Didn't you kow that Honda's good car, as they can take it for a long time, keep it as you can for a long time. Congratulations on your purchase, look after it!!
Yes I knew that!! I drove my friends honda car many times and it was my dream to get me a honda car!! SO I got one!! :D and Thank you jclarke!!

Heres my favorite and bought it yesterday

Honda CR-V 2007 Borrego Beige M

Here's the pictures

Love that car.. When my friend and I arrived Honda Dealer. We parked then saw maybe 3 cars when we passed by but nothing that really attach to my heart. Then saleman Erik said there's more at another side. We followed him to another side. I walked out of the building and saw the color Borrego Beige M and CR-V. I fell in love with it. BUT that car was sold to someone. It have leather seats. I said aww alright then saw another one which is the same except no leather seat. I walked to that car. I looked around and took a drive test. I love it and bought it in cash!! My baby went home with me!! *giggle*

RedheadGrrl, Congrats on owning a new car! I am sure you will have many years of enjoyment driving it and going where you wants to go anytime. Honda CR-V is a good car and very nice inside. My niece has one and it comfortable to ride in it. You have made a good choice. ;)

RedheadGrrl, Congrats on owning a new car! I am sure you will have many years of enjoyment driving it and going where you wants to go anytime. Honda CR-V is a good car and very nice inside. My niece has one and it comfortable to ride in it. You have made a good choice. ;)
Yes It is soo comfy. I know I said it again I LOVE IT!!! ;) Thanks koala

Heres my favorite and bought it yesterday

Honda CR-V 2007 Borrego Beige M

Here's the pictures

Love that car.. When my friend and I arrived Honda Dealer. We parked then saw maybe 3 cars when we passed by but nothing that really attach to my heart. Then saleman Erik said there's more at another side. We followed him to another side. I walked out of the building and saw the color Borrego Beige M and CR-V. I fell in love with it. BUT that car was sold to someone. It have leather seats. I said aww alright then saw another one which is the same except no leather seat. I walked to that car. I looked around and took a drive test. I love it and bought it in cash!! My baby went home with me!! *giggle*

Congrats babe

I am very happy for you that you FINALLY got a nice CAR! :)

Mercury Milian

main_ext_11.jpg

I am a truck person would love to have a Ford 150 Supercab . I would pick the Milan for a car they got comfortable leather seats.

^^ nothing really special about that truck, but here's the pic

2007-ford-f-150-lariat-i003.jpg

Ford F series truck is the #! best selling vehicle in the United States.

^^ nothing really special about that truck, but here's the pic

2007-ford-f-150-lariat-i003.jpg

Ford F series truck is the #! best selling vehicle in the United States.

This does not look supercab to me. It looks like a "WAL-MART" F-150 pick up truck.

The real supercab is:
fordf1502006800x600walljd6.jpg

With f o u r door.

^^ Supercab is the one I just showed....the picture you showed is called super crewcab. Those are the differences. She didn't say super crewcab Ford F-150 so I found a pix of a supercab Ford F-150 for her. :P

Back