What is your favorite car?

MissBrittany

Reaction score
Hello everyone Id love to know everyones favorite type of car...

Mine?

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 ;)
79-mitsubishi-evo-8.jpg

Awweee beautiful car...

Its O|||||||O thing, you won't understand.

Car isn't my fave, Im into SUV or pu truck.

Sport%20Prestige%20Rentalp78n1.jpg

Colour - Pink!!
This is my favourite car, but I know I will never own one, my next car next year will be Ford small car, with 4 doors, and automatic gear, no more manual (shift stick for me).

1984 Ferrari GTO 288 twin turbo, kind of rare now, it alway had liked those, next one is a 1982 GTB308 just for sheer looks i think its way beautiful (its the same car as in Magnum PI) better yet but a gto288 motor into one of those i dont really like those twin headlights under the bumper on the 288.....
well any ferrari will do......but the 308's is probably the closest I could possibly get to, in my lifetime, with a bit of luck

Anything small :)

You sound like japanese, now! ;)

Its O|||||||O thing, you won't understand.

Car isn't my fave, Im into SUV or pu truck.

Obviously, Jeep.

Sport%20Prestige%20Rentalp78n1.jpg

Colour - Pink!!
This is my favourite car, but I know I will never own one, my next car next year will be Ford small car, with 4 doors, and automatic gear, no more manual (shift stick for me).

had enough of Manual now?

For me, it would be indeed, the lovely Subaru Imprema ;) Obviosuly, my father owns one anyway :mrgreen:

Subaru all the way! ;) I rather have it like with hatch version ;)

naaa, I'm too old for hatches. ill stick with those 4 door ones, so I could freak out my friends who ride in that fast car. winks.

naaa, I'm too old for hatches. ill stick with those 4 door ones, so I could freak out my friends who ride in that fast car. winks.

Advice for you, I am young, and I have my own preferrance.. hatch is the one I would love. I own a ford hatch at the moment. My father owns the GX impreza (luxury version) hatch... love it. For WRX version, it would look even wicked, unless you have better reason to beat my own reason ;)

Advice for you, I am young, and I have my own preferrance.. hatch is the one I would love. I own a ford hatch at the moment. My father owns the GX impreza (luxury version) hatch... love it. For WRX version, it would look even wicked, unless you have better reason to beat my own reason ;)

I don't need your advice, thank you. :) we don't have 3 door hatchbacks subarus in the us being currently made, they stopped making subarus in those long time ago. now, they're called wagons. we only have wagon and sedan versions of subaru impreza wrx series and we don't have subaru impreza gx either. I would prefer a 5 door hatchback over 3 door hatch due to room to carry stuff for camping, transport big stuff, more comfortable for people, too bad there is no 5 door or 3 door hatch subaru so the only choice is wagon or sedan. :)

I don't need your advice, thank you. :) we don't have 3 door hatchbacks subarus in the us being currently made, they stopped making subarus in those long time ago. now, they're called wagons. we only have wagon and sedan versions of subaru impreza wrx series and we don't have subaru impreza gx either. I would prefer a 5 door hatchback over 3 door hatch due to room to carry stuff for camping, transport big stuff, more comfortable for people, too bad there is no 5 door or 3 door hatch subaru so the only choice is wagon or sedan. :)

Actually, I didn't mention a 3 door hatch on the subaru, I meant the 5 door hatch GX, my bad. ;)

Hello everyone Id love to know everyones favorite type of car...

Mine?

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 ;)
79-mitsubishi-evo-8.jpg

Awweee beautiful car...

I like new Evolution (2008) if you haven't see it before, here's picture:

mitsubishiprototypexconax2.jpg

looks sexier than the old one.
More pictures here

Actually, I didn't mention a 3 door hatch on the subaru, I meant the 5 door hatch GX, my bad. ;)

It's all good. ;) I would like the sport wagon, but the STI don't come in wagon version, though. I guess they call it hatchback in Australia?

I like new Evolution (2008) if you haven't see it before, here's picture:

mitsubishiprototypexconax2.jpg

looks sexier than the old one.
More pictures here

The '08 Mitsu Evolution looks sexy. ;) I wonder what it's got under the hood in the new version.

It's all good. ;) I would like the sport wagon, but the STI don't come in wagon version, though. I guess they call it hatchback in Australia?

Correct, and even though the new 2008 impreza looks even sexier ;)

The '08 Mitsu Evolution looks sexy. ;) I wonder what it's got under the hood in the new version.

Not sexy.

Back