What is the different between Best friend and good friend?

after thinking abt this i ll just say this

best friends are very hard to come by, they come and go BUT the one that stood by u thru the yrs been there thru hell and back and went in a quiet mode and understood the harshness of life, thats a best friend...

friends we know are just poeple that we are friendly with and have respect for.....

i have a wonderful freind who stood by me even tho we had a bitchfit for a while, its all abt respect and i have upmost respect for her....

along with two of my other freineds WHO are wonderful and understanding!

A good friend will bail you out of jail, meanwhile a best friend will sitting next to you and goes, "Dudddee, that was ssweeeet!"

Whenever I come across to this quote, I kept thinking about my boyfriend, Chris and his best friend, Bryan.

Originally posted by Lasza
Best Friend stay in ur heart forever as "footprint".

Friend hop in and out in ur heart for various of times.

Only the difference between best friend and friend is seeing ur inner more than outside.

I like your quote... that is good quote...
U got me think about this.. THANKS!

Originally posted by Purple82moon
Hey.. i am wondering.. what is the different between best friend and good friend? and how do u know that??

I am just thinking Best friend mean to me .. that they will always be there for me, and always tell me everything.. but at the same time.. i know that not alll the times that best friend tell each other... i dont know....

and good friend mean that i can trust them enough to tell them little bit of my life... not all the time..

__________---------------------------__________________------

Yah, I agree with you. :D

Originally posted by illustrator
girlfriend/wife can be also best friend, eh?
:werd:

I usually think wife/husband tend to be best friend for rest of their lives. that's marriage vows.

Um, I agree with some of the posts in here... what I can say is:

Bestfriends: Commiment to friendship for life. Full-time friend. Doesn't always have to be married couple. I have ONLY ONE bestfriend that I really love a lot. He is gay at some point. I've accepted who he is. I went through a lot as he went through so together we went through a lot in our lives. Stating that we've known eachother for 18 years.

Good friends: Part-time friend. I have several good friends that I trust and share some of the things as of the moment they moved in my life, that's where the timeline starts.

It really depends on your trust and faith towards the individual and the friendship itself to judge upon.

Originally posted by Strawberry
Um, I agree with some of the posts in here... what I can say is:

Bestfriends: Commiment to friendship for life. Full-time friend. Doesn't always have to be married couple. I have ONLY ONE bestfriend that I really love a lot. He is gay at some point. I've accepted who he is. I went through a lot as he went through so together we went through a lot in our lives. Stating that we've known eachother for 18 years.

Good friends: Part-time friend. I have several good friends that I trust and share some of the things as of the moment they moved in my life, that's where the timeline starts.

It really depends on your trust and faith towards the individual and the friendship itself to judge upon.

uhmm good explaination Strawberry! i like that and it DOES sound logical :D

:thumb: anytime Strawberry gurl! dang wish i could eat u :naughty: cuz u a FRUIT! heheh yummy fruit hahaha

Best Friend=
-act like sisters even though you already got two or more blood sisters
-share everything except men (maybe one time)
-go practically everywhere with you( seem like she was planning to go herself as well)
-do favors and dont ask for anything back
-cry and fight together but always easy to forgive like nothing is that major even it was..
-couldnt wait to tell her the good/bad news and she make time at her workplace and ignore her assignments for the moment(well, that's me..lol)
-so much in common that you sweared that she is your twin from heaven..

Close friend=
-Somewhat trusting on her words
-doesn't tell everything but most safe info
-give a lot of advices but stay clear of admitting that you did that also..(she doesn't need to know all the goodies
-favors and fun to hang out
-backup for the best friend when unavail

Friend=
-a good person but doesnt have a lot in common with you
-someone you can trust when you desperately need a favor or info from them
-someone that you dont mind helping even you havent spoke to them in weeks but see them all the time
-you know more about them than they do about you

Associates=
-good for one thing which is talking in class but dont really know them like that
-co-workers just be talking about crap that aint important when bored
-not trustful but he/she doesnt give you problems or drama even though they are bad news themselves
-easy to deal with only when it is necessary which is not often as friends

Just made them up except the associate part.........Seem close enough but i feel lke i missing something from the list of mine.

I got more associates than friends cuz i do not trust people easily.

Smooches

I agree with stephy :cool: anyways.. best friend is like someone u can hang out with and have good time and tell secerts to each other and trust each other if she betrays u then blah it'll be long way to repair stupid trust anyways.. good friend who u can tell few things to and hang out and chat on basis thing i think.. ;)

Originally posted by javapride
after thinking abt this i ll just say this

best friends are very hard to come by, they come and go BUT the one that stood by u thru the yrs been there thru hell and back and went in a quiet mode and understood the harshness of life, thats a best friend...

friends we know are just poeple that we are friendly with and have respect for.....

i have a wonderful freind who stood by me even tho we had a bitchfit for a while, its all abt respect and i have upmost respect for her....

along with two of my other freineds WHO are wonderful and understanding!

Onya Javapride! I have 2 best friends - one in USA and one here in Australia. A best friend means we go through thick and thin, no matter what happens, we stick together.

I have closer friends which are four of them. We usually talk alot about our personal but our lives are different in path due to change job, career, school, married, move and kids.

We do chat once a while on the line when it is necessary. I do have a good friend on the line for several months but never meet him in the person. We have so much share about single parents, kids, job, etc... He loves someone very much. Few days ago, he was crying and grevious for few days. I gave him alot of support on the line over one hour. He seems okay but still grevious. It is very hard on the line and in person to give him or her alot of support. I can see how much he loves that lady which is long distance. He have been known her since more than four years. I only tried my best I can give him a lot of support as much as I can.

I pray that their relationship will be work out in the future. :)

He did give me alot of support what I went through bad time last winter time. I really thanked him alot for a good listen and give me some advise.

It is very hard to trust with someone what you can share and give some support and love.

~ Sabrina

Back