What is everyone doing for Halloween?

Halloween's not really a big event here in Australia -- so, will probably have a quiet night at home. :)

WaterRats13 said:
Halloween's not really a big event here in Australia -- so, will probably have a quiet night at home. :)

I am curious if Australia children do the treat or trick on October 31st ? What the Australian children do celebrate in their country? I am curious. :D

i will work from 2 to 6 pm then zoom to my boyfriend's sister's place to have a little party at her place for children and blah then zoom take my will be nephew out for treat n trick!

I will be helping at a Fall Festival at an Elementary school. I have no children; I am just volunteering. Then that night, I will be going to a haunted house with my deaf friends. I need a costume but I am not sure what to wear.

bamagal said:
I will be helping at a Fall Festival at an Elementary school. I have no children; I am just volunteering. Then that night, I will be going to a haunted house with my deaf friends. I need a costume but I am not sure what to wear.

Go as Domitrix :P

will go with my kids go around this neighbor .. trick o treat..

my kids still have not make up their minds what to wear..

I will be. :spam: since i have shirt LOL..

my baby will be just.. :afro: and be coolest guy! LOL

hehe

On the Halloween Night, I will be at work but wear my jeans and BLADERS ROLLERS. :lol:

I probably will dress up as myself, cuz I'm scary enough. Heh. Just kidding. :ily:

My boys probably will go on a trick-or-treat with Daddy while I stay home with my newborn son. ;)

im going to sleepover at my friend's house and hang out with my girlfriends. We r gonna watch scary movies.

Not exactly on Halloween eve but we will go to Casa De Fruta camping on October 24-26. It is near Gilroy, CA. That's where Deaf people usually gathering to have some games and costume contest. It's FUN! If anyone of you are in California and want to know more about it. Let me know.

Continue the tradition of knocking doors for free candies!

Actually, there's many Halloween Bash going on the same night, probably gonna hop around in my custume.

Strawberry said:
Continue the tradition of knocking doors for free candies!

Actually, there's many Halloween Bash going on the same night, probably gonna hop around in my custume.

SteveyBoy told me you were going to go out as a "Used Tampon" Is this true?

Back