What is everyone doing for Halloween?

VamPyroX said:
I'm gonna be wearing a costume of some sort and getting laid!

Hopefully... :(
*coughs* i wldnt get my hopes up. :)

i'll be a go-go girl. as for my plans, i'm not sure yet. *shrugs* always do things last minute.

lilredridinhood said:
*coughs* i wldnt get my hopes up. :)

i'll be a go-go girl. as for my plans, i'm not sure yet. *shrugs* always do things last minute.

Same as thang go to trick or treat to knock the door to get the candy. I don't wear consume anything. I will take some kids go there that halloween day.

will go trick-o-treat around this rich neighbors lol.. then will go to downtown main st.. go in fire dept that they have haunted house..

I decided that my kids arent going to have costumes this year.. (buy from store) but i told them to be creative what we have in the house..

for example.. (i gave them ideas).. For Amy... she have jog pants with snaps on each side of legs.. and sweatshirt with dallas "Chuck Taylor" .. wear pony tails on top of her head w/mini pompoms.. and write #1 on her cheek..and make pom-poms guess what it will be.. (cheerleader) LOL

For Mack.. I guess the idea since he have baseball bat.. and baseball cap.. and t-shirt too.. so he will be baseball player.. he will think about it hehe

For Mallory.. we have kitty ears with band.. and she have black pants and black gymnastic outfit.. and black gloves.. just add whiskers (by using my eyeliner) LOL

hehe.. for Amanda i dunno.. probably PJ gurl! hehe

Allen.. I have this santa outfit.. i dont know if it will fits.. will check it out.. lol

Back