What is everyone doing for Halloween?

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
I am going trick and treating with my friends then we are having a small Halloween party at my duplex apartment. :D I am going to dress up as a black cat... hehe *MEOWS*!

I'll prob go to school as Bob Stoops (OU coach) Tyhen that night stay home or go to Landlords apt cuz she is giveing out candy.

hhouse.gif

Have a fun at Trick or Treat

I wonder what will Alex and e give us at their home? Will they give us out a free brand new computers, scanners and printers ??

:twisted:

Be cauitioned. Alex will do this to us.

hclown.gif

SoonersFan79...I hope you have a good time! I hope you get lots of candies!!!! :)

Sabrina...what are your boys doing for Halloween? What about you too/ I think Alex will send all of us either candies or scary pictures! :eek:

I'm working Halloween night in a Halloween retail store.. does that count? ;)

going clubbing at Wilkes-Barre, PA, winners will be awarded for best halloween costume..hmm..what should I wear? :naughty:

sweetgal154 said:
going clubbing at Wilkes-Barre, PA, winners will be awarded for best halloween costume..hmm..what should I wear? :naughty:

You can wear a naughty vixen costume that you can find from an adult store :naughty: or you can be a bonage lady! :whip:

I'm gonna be wearing a costume of some sort and getting laid!

Hopefully... :(

hang around with hot vampire chicks and give me a bloody hickey :naughty:

Ain't wearing costumes 4 me.... Espically for my 3 children, oh yes.. They will wear halloween costumes but have not made decision what they pick to wear halloween costumes.. :eek:

I will be walking naked on Castro St. :jaw:

just kidding :ily: :twisted:

Halloween

I am probably going to a haunted house since no kids come to my are for trick or treating.

Probably go out with my friends. Cuz Halloween is on last friday of this month. Not sure what I wear. Let u all know when I make decision.

staying home for halloween got three doggies to keep an eye on, as halloween is the yr of the pranks too, and don't forget keep ur cats inside ( esp black ones) we re plby going to run into town during the day and see what they all are wearing at starbucks hahaha other than that im home anyhow :) i ll dress up like a surfer or construction worker LOL!

Back