what if *parents *

knightwolf68

Reaction score
What if your parent caught u in bed with someone ?

I dunno... never happened to me. The only time it would ever happen is if I was already married and the gal I was in bed with was my wife! ;)

Likewise, Vamp! In fact, if my parents walked in on my husband and me, I'd probably just ask them to close the door on the way out. :)

knightwolf68 said:
Are u talking about single or married?
If single, they would probably be upset with ya and ground ya or worse. lol!
If married, geez, id tell them the fuck outa here! and did i walk in on you guys fuckin? LOL!

Defee said:
Are u talking about single or married?
If single, they would probably be upset with ya and ground ya or worse. lol!
If married, geez, id tell them the fuck outa here! and did i walk in on you guys fuckin? LOL!
both either way !

My parents never caught me and someone in my bed. But, I accidently busted them making out in their bed few times. :giggle:

Happened to me once, I felt bad by taking all the cover and my x was not covered when her father came down catching us in the act.

We were careful after being caught.

I was never Caught by my Parent but My Sister did Caught me in bed once when she arrived home from College by Surprised. :Oops:

*refused sex their property home*
I'd rather using hotel or motel wha..ever.. Mostly prefer in my own bedroom instead of staying friend's place or parent's place for our making love.. feel uncomfy.. eh :shrugs:

For me,
Shit. My dad prob will get his shot gun and shoot him. **NOT** but they will have a HUGE Discussion..
My mom knows pretty much about me and my boyfriend. :roll:

I dunno, it never happened to me before!....Thanks God! :)

knightwolf68 said:
technically yes my mother saw my wet underwear after I had a wet dream couple year ago... I tried to hide it and wash it but oh well

Back