What has Obama done so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha ha! "Big meanie!"

Well, Obama helped me to see the ugly underbelly of the Conservative side. It was not a disagreement on policy. It was a full fledged lynch mob. Articles filled with inflamatory rhetoric that has often proved to be distorted. Emails crying "he is a foreigner" and the like. Pure dislike and disrespect for the leader of our country. Sad.

To the Liberals that are less than pleased with the outcome of this thread; I recall the night of howling laughter we had at another thread, making jokes about the number of anti-Obama threads created, etc. I was a full participant, no regrets. Let them have their sandbox over here.

No, I will not be subscribing to this thread...:crazy:

Obama is going to spend million$ of dollar on his trip to India , so he will be making a lot of people pissed off!

He is going to Africa too....wonder if he will pick up his birth certificate. :hmm: :lol:

He is going to Africa too....wonder if he will pick up his birth certificate. :hmm: :lol:

and he will announce about his resignation from president for being dishonor our constitution on Jan 3. :lol:

President Biden? :shock:

Well, Obama helped me to see the ugly underbelly of the Conservative side. It was not a disagreement on policy. It was a full fledged lynch mob. Articles filled with inflamatory rhetoric that has often proved to be distorted. Emails crying "he is a foreigner" and the like. Pure dislike and disrespect for the leader of our country. Sad.

To the Liberals that are less than pleased with the outcome of this thread; I recall the night of howling laughter we had at another thread, making jokes about the number of anti-Obama threads created, etc. I was a full participant, no regrets. Let them have their sandbox over here.

No, I will not be subscribing to this thread...:crazy:

I think that's the best thing he did.

let's see....

-5-Star Generals Commemorative Coin Act
-Congressional Gold Medal for the 100th Infantry Battalion and the 442nd Regimental Combat Team, United States Army
-Veterans' Compensation Cost-of-Living Adjustment Act of 2010
-Nursing Home Care to Parents of Veterans Who Died While Serving in the Armed Forces

-Twenty-First Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act of 2010
-Rosa's Law
-Fair Sentencing Act
-Credit Card Accountability Responsibility and Disclosure Act Effective Date Amendments

and more......

So...are you calling me a "bully"? Actually, I made a nice quote about Obama, then you turn around and say something else, you gotta get ur way of thinking in there!
I've tolerated ur "own bulliness" and "side remarks" and ur trying to make some members reluctant to post a response, knowing you're gonna quote a wise crack remark right back at them! IMO, if anyone is a "Bullly"...then you are it.

If you made a nice quote, why would you think I was calling you a bully? Looks like you are confused.

I didn't notice it was a debate thread. I cannot shake the feeling we dissed the OP's intention, and for that I am sorry.

Agreed. I find it shameful that some place an opportunity to diss a politician at a higher priority than respectful treatment of their fellow man. And that is what I meant by bullying. Acting to get the personal satisfaction of dissing Obama without any concern for how it might affect any one else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back