What HAPPENED TO ALL OF YOU!!!!?????

Sure, It is not easy being a Moderator in a big forum like this one but However I'm going to say a thing or two to set the record straight. Moderators are humans, We do make mistakes and we put the effort in this to correct ourselves. We have our lives to lead just as much as every and each one of you do too. We might not be perfect to meet everyone's expectation and we can't even make everyone happy but at the same time, We still are here and around because we do care (I know some of you might be thinking "Yeah right, What a load of bullcrap) but that's fine with me.

I believe that for the past couple of weeks, things has had taken a toll on some of us and sure, the problem is still arising but it does not mean that we need to reprimand ourselves with that. It is part of the healing process which means we can try our best to do it in a civil manner with dignity. Also, While I do support the freedom of the speech but it does come with the responsibility. It is OK to agree to disagree.

It's easy to blame anyone. How could some of you blame the moderators for not doing their job. It's not easy being a mod/admin of a big site like AllDeaf. There will always be problems within the community and we try our best to rectify them as soon as we can.

If you all truly want to help, why don't you report a bad post/member and give a detailed and unbiased explanation as to why you think the mod should do this or that, instead of just whining in public? Sure, it's easy to blame anyone.

:bowdown: Good point!

".. @ RebelGirl, i agreed with you
oh i knew… we would like that we are different and we have our own opinions.
same here in Germany. We have Forums too ~~ Gehörlose - GL-CafeForum ~~ :: Index and had Problem too.
if I am wondering, what are doing the moderators the job? They couldn’t get it under control on alldeaf? But I know.. the Moderators don´t itself all control for the forum. We better should push the mods to watch the forum more and be little more strict with AD members. If some people will write one bad or whatever this thread. I suggest you.. if the moderator did see what is happened? So well they could put the yellow card or red card of AD member. Do you know? what is yellow and red card, same from Soccer.
Yellow card is for AD member 2 weeks or 1 month not postings and
red card is for AD members couldn’t come here again --> like to Punishment. so i mean

Hey Shinelady!

Ich weiß, daß du Neu hier bei Forum bist.

Wirklich? Ich bin dort auch Mitglied und beachtete bis jetzt nicht daß wir das gleiche Problem dort haben? Vielleicht merke ich es nicht? :dunno:

Siehst du das "Verkehrszeichen" unter deine Avator. Das ist für "Achtung/Warnsignal". Einfach auf das "Achtung" clicken und du kannst beschwerden oder Probleme mit anderen Mitgliedern lesen.

Es gibt keine Rote oder Gelb fahne. Du bekommst Warnung oder Verbot von Admin. oder Moderators, wenn Du Forum-Regeln respektlos behandelst.

Alex's Forum-Regeln
First offense - Warning
Second offense - 24 hours ban
Third offense - 48 hours ban
Fourth offense - 1 week ban
Fifth offense - 1 month ban
Sixth offense - Permanent ban

http://www.alldeaf.com/announcements/95-forum-rules.html#post893

Translation:

I know you are a newbie here at forum.

Really, I'm member there, too and didn't notice that we have the same problem there? I must have miss it or what? :dunno:

Did you see the "road warn signal" under your avator. This is a bad report. Simple press bad report on "Attention/road warn signal" and complaint or have problem to read member's posts.

There're no red or yellow flag. You will get warning or ban from Admin. and Moderators if you treat forum rules irreverently.

See this Alex's forum rule.

Liza's post
Be advocates about good fellowship!!
I think it's a common mistake that people post when they are really, really angry.

If you are upset or thinking unclear about something, wait until everything cools down then you can see if you still feel the same way. Works for me!! Give it a try and let me know in a week! hihi

Yes I'm agree with you on this. I have been tried it before and work for me as well... I saw some threads and leave it alone until next to few days then post in calm way...

It's easy to blame anyone. How could some of you blame the moderators for not doing their job. It's not easy being a mod/admin of a big site like AllDeaf. There will always be problems within the community and we try our best to rectify them as soon as we can.

If you all truly want to help, why don't you report a bad post/member and give a detailed and unbiased explanation as to why you think the mod should do this or that, instead of just whining in public? Sure, it's easy to blame anyone.

:gpost: I see no excuse to blame anyone. We as adult deal the issues with others ourselves... If the solution is not work then press bad report.... This is a simple.

@Jolie77 :gpost:

What drives me crazy is some people just do it for fun & everyone falls for it & jumps right in left & right & start a big freakshow about things that are not even true. Or the story is so screwed up & makes no sense & then you get off the wall posts when alot of people don't relalize whats true & what not.

What drives me crazy is some people just do it for fun & everyone falls for it & jumps right in left & right & start a big freakshow about things that are not even true. Or the story is so screwed up & makes no sense & then you get off the wall posts when alot of people don't relalize whats true & what not.

:werd: Exactly!!

:ugh: I missed the whole thing?? I wasn't here since 2 weeks ago, and I just got back from the beach this week and didn't know what's going on here...

I tried to stay away from here, but I have many good online friends here and still DON'T know what's going on here.

:ugh: I missed the whole thing?? I wasn't here since 2 weeks ago, and I just got back from the beach this week and didn't know what's going on here...

I tried to stay away from here, but I have many good online friends here and still DON'T know what's going on here.

haha, crazymomma...you didnt miss much and its probably good thing too, lol!
so dont worry! :giggle:

Sure, It is not easy being a Moderator in a big forum like this one but However I'm going to say a thing or two to set the record straight. Moderators are humans, We do make mistakes and we put the effort in this to correct ourselves. We have our lives to lead just as much as every and each one of you do too. We might not be perfect to meet everyone's expectation and we can't even make everyone happy but at the same time, We still are here and around because we do care (I know some of you might be thinking "Yeah right, What a load of bullcrap) but that's fine with me.

I believe that for the past couple of weeks, things has had taken a toll on some of us and sure, the problem is still arising but it does not mean that we need to reprimand ourselves with that. It is part of the healing process which means we can try our best to do it in a civil manner with dignity. Also, While I do support the freedom of the speech but it does come with the responsibility. It is OK to agree to disagree.

AMEN! i agree with this Jolie

Hey Shinelady!

Ich weiß, daß du Neu hier bei Forum bist.

Wirklich? Ich bin dort auch Mitglied und beachtete bis jetzt nicht daß wir das gleiche Problem dort haben? Vielleicht merke ich es nicht? :dunno:

Siehst du das "Verkehrszeichen" unter deine Avator. Das ist für "Achtung/Warnsignal". Einfach auf das "Achtung" clicken und du kannst beschwerden oder Probleme mit anderen Mitgliedern lesen.

Es gibt keine Rote oder Gelb fahne. Du bekommst Warnung oder Verbot von Admin. oder Moderators, wenn Du Forum-Regeln respektlos behandelst.

Alex's Forum-Regeln

http://www.alldeaf.com/announcements/95-forum-rules.html#post893

Translation:

I know you are a newbie here at forum.

Really, I'm member there, too and didn't notice that we have the same problem there? I must have miss it or what? :dunno:

Did you see the "road warn signal" under your avator. This is a bad report. Simple press bad report on "Attention/road warn signal" and complaint or have problem to read member's posts.

There're no red or yellow flag. You will get warning or ban from Admin. and Moderators if you treat forum rules irreverently.

See this Alex's forum rule.

@Liebling thank for the explaining. :hug: now i do unterstand... *oh gosh* i havent see where is Alex´s Forum rule.
yes, i am a newbie here at forum. you right! but i knew its same happen on other Germany´s Forum. fighting most of soccer, where win and lose? *oh my godness* so i did remember.

i wish you have a niiiice weekend

@Liebling thank for the explaining. :hug: now i do unterstand... *oh gosh* i havent see where is Alex´s Forum rule.
yes, i am a newbie here at forum. you right! but i knew its same happen on other Germany´s Forum. fighting most of soccer, where win and lose? *oh my godness* so i did remember.

i wish you have a niiiice weekend

Welcome :hug:

soccer :crazy:... Ahhh! I didn't visit sport threads very much... :lol: I saw soccer thread but I didn't visit in their thread because I'm not interesting soccer... I'm not surprised that they are fighting... Men!!! :lol:

I also wish you a nice weekends, too... :hug:

"oh she's a bitch, she's bad news" I heard that million times. I would say "huh? he/she not know you that well" or "oh brother, I find you good person than he/she thinks"

It happen to everybody from other states that never met or not seen.... would put this ugly messages. I heard that often, nothing NEWS about that.

I knew those people like RG from my homestate happen was friend with my friend, too. See the example.....

I thought that we guys had a lot of backstabbing and name-calling within normal society, why do it here, when we are all of the same kind or have the same purpose being deaf or related in some way to deafness as a disability, instead we should cultivate a lot of friendship and have a lot of fun, I haven't been here for a while due to my exams!! But, while I was here the respect was tremendous!!

I would say if you have to disagree do it in a polite and constructive manner!!

Guys, this forum does rock!! Lets keep posting and be positive!

Kashveera

This AllDeaf forum it supposed be for like education, ask for help like how to do it, news, show how to make from photoshop, cute pictures, etc etc

Not for bashing, instuled, etc etc not like ***********.

I hope if I am right :ty: :)

This AllDeaf forum it supposed be for like education, ask for help like how to do it, news, show how to make from photoshop, cute pictures, etc etc

Not for bashing, instuled, etc etc not like ***********.

I hope if I am right :ty: :)

ohh the stars wont show the letters. I mean it other site forum not from in here. :)

just a question

i am new to this site, have no clue how it works....so there is no INSTANT MESSAGING ? in this chat forum.....or is it just emailing back and forth ?
Name is Mitch

one reason why i dont post very much in here much anymore -- too much drama and it often gets out of hand *smh* and other things are also influences as well to why i dont post here very often anymore

Welcome :hug:

soccer :crazy:... Ahhh! I didn't visit sport threads very much... :lol: I saw soccer thread but I didn't visit in their thread because I'm not interesting soccer... I'm not surprised that they are fighting... Men!!! :lol:

I also wish you a nice weekends, too... :hug:

Hi Liebling,

i hope you had a good weekend. heh! of course you know any woman are not interesting soccer.

Back