What HAPPENED TO ALL OF YOU!!!!?????

JeepGirl

Reaction score
I don't care what you guys think of me.. whether you like me or not...

This AD forum is basically a chaotic now! Somewhat, it used to be a friendly forum and it has become a HATE forum.. What's wrong with you people??? its not only getting any better it has gotten WORSE!!!!!!!! there has been alot of name calling and alot of us have our own group of friends so the group of friends become the enemy with the other group.. THEN....one at a time from the other group joins into the other group.. losing all the fucking friends we had once before! by words of mouth and gossiping is what led to another! and Most of you have never met most of the ad members but you guys decided to judge one another.. that ain't fucking right! at least hear both side of the stories and think twice maybe... we could just be friends but keep the gossiping out because "YOU" DON'T KNOW THE WHOLE TRUTH! but now what i see is happening to everyone in here.. its like a friggin civil war.. like the north vs. south.. AD is the same way.. the so called group has their own group and all the damn gossiping and judging the other group.. what the hell is all that about?? why can't we just get along? i'm sick and tired of this bullshit.. yeah.. i'm sure some of you would say to me "well if you're sick and tired of this bullshit then don't come in here" of COURSE.. THERE'S NOT FUCKING MORAL SUPPORT TO TRY TO STAY IN AND STAY PUT.. AND GET ALONG!!!! NO.. ALMOST ALL OF YOU ARE VERY DEFENSIVE AND COMPETITIVE.. THIS ISN'T WHAT ALLDEAF IS ALL ABOUT!!!! ITS ABOUT BUILDING A FRIENDSHIP AND HAVING A BOND WITH EACH OF YOU AND GET TO KNOW ANOTHER.

NO ITS ALL ABOUT COMPETITIVE.. SUCH AS I HAVE A FRIGGIN 150 IQ AND USING YOUR INTELLIGENCE AGAINST LOW IQ, OR WHOEVER HAS A CI IS GETTING PICKED ON FOR WANTING A CI AND SOME DON'T AGREE ABOUT CI'S.. BUT HELL.. THAT'S THEIR DECISION NOT OURS, SOME OF US HAVE MET AND MOST OF US THAT HAVE MET HAS GOTTEN CLOSER .. BUT MOST OF YOU DECIDED TO JUDGE AND SAY.. OHHHH SHE'S A BITCH, I'M TELLING YOU.. DON'T HANG OUT WITH HER, SHE'S BAD NEWS... BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU HAVEN'T MET!? MY GOD.. ITS TIME TO GROW UP AND BE ADULT ABOUT THIS... THIS HAS TO STOP! OR ELSE WE'RE GOING TO BE SORRY THAT THIS AD COULD OR CAN BE CLOSED FOR GOOD! PERHAPS SOME OF YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN... I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU THINK.. BUT THIS HAS TO STOP..

We're suppose to be a "team" and to be about corporate together without bashing or name calling or blaming others. we are suppose to at least understand other people's feelings.. not bash or insult or run and PM someone and talk about that person..

Please think about this.. can we just stop it?

lastly, like i said at the beginning.. some of you like or don't like me which is fine.. but this is for everyone to read and have a pennie for thoughts about what's going on in AD.

thanks for your time !!!!! ciao!

Rebbie -

I know.

*sigh*

I already have a bad headache from two threads - one this morning and one just a bit ago.

As I stated before, we are all individuals, and so different from each other...yet we do have an extreme dislike for some, and vice versa...and it shows.

Many times I will see someone post, and then another will post, attacking that person, just because he/she doesnt like that person.

And it goes from there...

I just hope it stops soon.

Great Rant :thumb:

I know how you feeling... I have seen it myself, too... *sigh*

It´s same with my thread of yesterday too... Some of members took my posts personal because of my POV reaction toward one member... Why too personal... What´s wrong with voice opinion... It´s about open and honest opinion...

I also need a ranting/venting, too...

What a day... *sigh*

:gpost: Rebelgirl

I think we should think twice before posting about any issue.

Hi! I dont know who are you. Dont worry what people saying this. Keep be postive and ingore them! What they did to me before last summer this bad sisuation. Be brave and strength! Your move new life! Keep focus fun and dicussing Alldeaf. They are different opionion and background where north, east, west and south. No one perfect everybody! Only one Jesus Christ! If they insulting on you and pray for them. Yes, It not easy your feeling and wanted insult them back but Let God count it. Praise Lord! :hug: you feeling better? Explain Amish lady told them FORGIVE! WHOA she is tooo brave lady!

I do really know how you feel about with this website.. I'd been seeing alot since I joined in here...

I do need to vent my feelings also but it would put me in trouble FOR SURE... :dunno:

:gpost:

I agree and unfortunately I am guilty of participating in it. I did not realize that I was but it has been brought to my attention.

Personally.. this has nothing to do with just me. I wasn't being bashed or getting blamed at... but.. as I'm reading on I see alot of very upsetting members and it breaks my heart..

Cyber Red.. saw your post... I'm not speaking of you nor me. I'm just speaking for everyone of us..

Taylor.. I know what you mean.. but not your fault. Just keep reading more threads and you'll get to know us more!

for those who responded... thanks for understanding..

when I said "oh she's a bitch, she's bad news" I meant that as an example..

[/QUOTE] when I said "oh she's a bitch, she's bad news" I meant that as an example..[/QUOTE]

If I were you, I Praise Lord to them. Or, Thank you accept it. They will quiet.

Im with you on this...I'm so and so tired of all the BS that's been going on for the past week, I rather it to be put behind and get along...

Good posting! I definitely agree with you on some of things you said. It is wrong to judge people as they dont know truth. They need to stay out of it and mind their own business! sigh!

It is time to stop this and keep our minds sane and be COOL. :)

yeah but then that s how thw world is they always gossip and do alot of backstabbing i agree tihs place should be an place of friendship and love just remembre we all are only humans with an dark past of our own there re some subject that trigger the past and make the certain member want to vent y ou know? i m not supporting the "civil war" of the deafies what i am trying to say is we all are trying not to hate we are trying to love its just are harder for some an easier for some it all depend on the individual and yeah you make good posting it needs to be brough to attention so i agree neutrally of course

Wow! I have seen some posts, but I didn't know that there are more ridiculous statements on AllDeaf forum than before. I think that they get a lot of emotions that they need to vent out. That's what I think. It looks that some mods are leaving this job for a better job - I just don't know. You made a good point about this situation. It is just like a virtual forum that they don't reveal their face on the reality.

WHOA! geee... i undy how ur feeling abt that.. i dont blame on u for that.. :hug: gee!

Aww Rebelgirl *putting my arm around your shoulder and say "it's alright"* :hug:

Back