What happen to DeafChat?

BoW

Reaction score
Where all the deaf regulars chat?

Dont worry I wont spam the chat ...wink !

BoW - You Either hate him or love him !! mwahahahahahaahahahah

It either up or it busted since they change over the server it been nothing but hardly a soul ever goes there

Really!!! .. Seem that lot of people arent happy with deafchat?? Geez!

dc was fun, oh i loved it , LIVE and all but ah it wore off and died, like rotting dead meats it then attracted flies..... and maggots so no wonder theres only shitheads in there

The best time for me was back in 2001 it was lot of fun til thing got worse so I quit. There is lot of immature ppl there and I wouldnt stand it. I havent been in there over 6 yrs now.

I"ll be glad when Deafchat is officially pharted out for good..and I used to go to DC for chatting and having fun till DC got way wacko and like some folks said above, immature folks have waddled in there and ruined everything... so good riddance to DC for sure...

i used go to DC in way long back.. it was fun to have conversation with Nemmy, Jolie, Caesar, BFG, and many old school chatters...

I haven't been there in DC for a very long time. It was fun in the early days but now, it just immature stuff as some people posted here.

DC yea i miss old time.. but i stop going in there anymore because of other programs got me attention so then one time i was checking out there and end up i was kick out! so i decide not to go back there anymore..

i glad that DC seems down for good.. if it is true.. then lol! whew! crazy chatters there ! rme!

Back