What good thing happened to you today?

that!

funny-cat-gifs-baby.gif

Was able to cook dinner for a change (after 7 days), and the boys "yahoooooed"!....Tired of their own cooking I guess.

Glad that you're up and going, rockinrobin. Nice to know that you're appreciated isn't it?

I slept in until 9:30. Got some extra weekend sleep for a change! I'm normally up before 7. Nice to snuggle up with the honey. :)

my husband is bringing home arby's for us for dinner! :) we do not have one in our town, and he is driving home from his grandmas in rockford and bring us some home from his way

A small surprise birthday party....it was late, but since I had surgery, I didn't feel up to any company, so they planned it for today. The Roses, (peach colored), the cards and the dinner was awesome. Took a pix of it, will try to post them soon.

Good thing that happened to me was I got a LOT down around the house and outside of it too. Looking nice.

I found this website and found that a lot of people here are really awesome and nice. :)

I finally got to pay my phone bill and got my internet, phone and VP back today.

Oh, we also got the permit to do the septic tank and the loan closing is on 12/15. Construction will start shortyly after that.

I finally got to pay my phone bill and got my internet, phone and VP back today.

Oh, we also got the permit to do the septic tank and the loan closing is on 12/15. Construction will start shortyly after that.

:applause: :dance2:

Thanks everyone. I really missed being online. Got caught up on a lot of reading and finished over 200 Sudoku puzzles.

over all... it was a bad day... but the good things that happened... had lunch with my dad, and my apartment complex is getting me a flashing door bell!!

Back