what foods makes u to throw up when u are little?

When I was little, I used to threw up green peas.....My mom made me eat those green peas , Sometimes, when my mom isn't around I either feed it to our dog or hide it in my pockets or napkins... :wiggle:

Formula A (milk powder mix for babies) milk made me throw up. I love milk, but for some reason I was very allergic to that Formula A one.

*p.s. I wonder if everyone understood if the question was about the food causing to vomit, NOT about which food we didnt like when we were little.

I drink water frequently--I don't drink soda that much, maybe once a while. So anyway, one time I was over at a friend's house and I got thirsty, and she had all different kinds of drink I didn't like, so I would just simply get water (not tap water :ugh: ) and she had a small bottle of water, so I drank it, then the next thing, I threw up! It was a bottle of water with flouride(sp?) (there's like few different kinds of water to drink--i remembered in bio class in high school but forgot the name of it) and that stuff was for to drink and keep your teeth clean. I got sick the rest of the day.

I hate green bean and pea and ect make me :barf: when my mom make me eat pea i told her NO! she said * ok you can't watch tv* i was like dang then did eat pea happen accitent threw over FLOOR i told her i ain't gonna eat this one even again! when i was little girl ackk

Never forget that..
*sigh*,
When I was kid.. at school and teacher forced me to eat seafoods.. I was begged teacher that I'm allergy to eat seafoods.. ENDED UP.. Teacher made me do eat it.. Okay I eat it.. then quicker turns me into RED.. and HUGE VOMITTING ON teacher's legs..

I said.. *FO* to teacher.. Thanks lot look at me.. Im seriouis hurts my tummy.. somehow other teacher saw my face turns worst more red.. Took me hospital immeditialy and gave me lot of special kind of fluid water and to drink it.. Made me more extra vomitting until my somatch is totally EMPTY..
Finally felt better but stayed hospital for overnight.. In case if happends worst.. next day is fine.. *whew* My parent really angrily and went school right away took them drove for one hour drive from home to go school. Oh boyee.. My parent apporched to prinpcial.. and have our rights fire that teacher.. Why Teacher didn't listen my dautgher was told "allergy" doesn't make sense thinks that she is bluffing allergy seafoods??

I have no idea what going on about My parent and teacher and prinpical long talk then 1 week later.. No teacher there missing.. Figures me.. probably FIRED??

Until When I was 21 yrs old, My best friend thinks that Im bluffing about seafoods allergy.. So She decide to make pasta mixed tuna.. I looked pasta.. oh awwww delcouisly... Loved pasta.. I had once bite then swolled it.. Geez.. My face turned into RED AND HOT.. felt funny my somatch..
She felt guility and grabbed me run into the toilet.. I knew it..
I was so mad at her.. She said sorry, I thought it was joke.. I told her NO!
Geez.. I'm glad I'm fine..
I really wanted eat seafoods but can't.. Only I can eat Halbiut/Haddock fish.
*sad*

I used to hate one veggie

I used to hate one and still hate it though-brussel sprouts and I cant' stand the smell, taste and look of it! :rl:

I absolutely hate Lima beans, rubarb, ketchup, frozen/canned mixed vegetables, turnips, beets, frozen green beans, oysters, cranberry juice. they all make me puke! Chocolate candy used to make me puke but not anymore..i still have to be careful not to eat too much of chocolate.

There are several foods that make me sick but soys & soy products are worse of all. It is gross and sickly food ever man/God created. Parrots and mice ate soys for between few months to 1 year and it killed them, now that's a thought... When I smell soy and it can get me almost vomit or cause headache.

I hate any pop sodas beside float root beer but I drink float root beer like three or four times in my lifetime. Pop sodas always make me burps all of time, sometimes feel like vomit.

When I was kid, I hated:
onion
Brocolli
pancakes
others I forget

When I was a little girl, I ate chex cereal, and later on I threw up so after that I stopped eating chex cereal.

now I hate:
Beans
BBQ sauce, that goes on food
Pork (its ok but I am not too crazy)
Most of sea food (I do like Tuna, fish stick, breaded shrimp, as long they are good)
green bean that is mix with fruits
peas from can (I like frozen pea)
Yams/sweet potates

That is all I think of now..

I hate all vegetables & cheese when I was a little girl but now I love all vegetables except white beans... & all fishes, meats, fruits... cheeses, joghurts, etc.

I HATE most is:

Cooking rib (sorry Cheri & Angel)
Liver
Lamb
kinds of nuts
butter peanuts
muscles (sea food)
nutella

Last edited:
Bullym0m said:
Never forget that..
*sigh*,
When I was kid.. at school and teacher forced me to eat seafoods.. I was begged teacher that I'm allergy to eat seafoods.. ENDED UP.. Teacher made me do eat it.. Okay I eat it.. then quicker turns me into RED.. and HUGE VOMITTING ON teacher's legs..

I said.. *FO* to teacher.. Thanks lot look at me.. Im seriouis hurts my tummy.. somehow other teacher saw my face turns worst more red.. Took me hospital immeditialy and gave me lot of special kind of fluid water and to drink it.. Made me more extra vomitting until my somatch is totally EMPTY..
Finally felt better but stayed hospital for overnight.. In case if happends worst.. next day is fine.. *whew* My parent really angrily and went school right away took them drove for one hour drive from home to go school. Oh boyee.. My parent apporched to prinpcial.. and have our rights fire that teacher.. Why Teacher didn't listen my dautgher was told "allergy" doesn't make sense thinks that she is bluffing allergy seafoods??

I have no idea what going on about My parent and teacher and prinpical long talk then 1 week later.. No teacher there missing.. Figures me.. probably FIRED??

Until When I was 21 yrs old, My best friend thinks that Im bluffing about seafoods allergy.. So She decide to make pasta mixed tuna.. I looked pasta.. oh awwww delcouisly... Loved pasta.. I had once bite then swolled it.. Geez.. My face turned into RED AND HOT.. felt funny my somatch..
She felt guility and grabbed me run into the toilet.. I knew it..
I was so mad at her.. She said sorry, I thought it was joke.. I told her NO!
Geez.. I'm glad I'm fine..
I really wanted eat seafoods but can't.. Only I can eat Halbiut/Haddock fish.
*sad*

OMG, I can´t beleive what your teacher did that to you...
It´s interesting to know that you are an allergic to any seafoods...

I can't recall any food that induced me into vomiting at all. :dunno: I'll just have to talk with my mother and ask as I can't remember when I was younger than 5 years old. :giggle:
And up to now...I don't really have a problem with any types of food --

Oh yeah, I remember I barfed when I was made to eat mushrooms. I refused to eat it EVER again after that one time. Now I just tell everyone that I'm allergic to mushroom even if it might be not true.

I didnt like avocadoes as a youth cause someone made me believe it came out of a horse.

Bwahahahahahahah!

Richard

Okay,
When I was little girl...
HATE: Peas, spinach, carrots, tomatoes, ketchup, seafoods(of course allergy), eggplant, yams,turnips and mushrooms. (some others too) pretty long.. *chuckles*

I'm Adult really hate: tomatoes, ketchup, seafoods(of course still allergy), eggplant, and yams.

Yeah, Liebling.. Oh well that's life.. Only I can eat haddock/Halbuit tasty perfect at FISH & CHIPS RESTURANT.. (werid)

TygersaidStfu said:
mine was peas.. my dad gave me a bunch of peas which I loathed it so.. my dad forced me to eat all if I want to watch t.v. so I did.. somehow.. I threw up all over the kitchen floor and bathroom floor too.. let me tell u it was unpleasant thing to see.. it was so greeeen I mean greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenn.. makes me :barf:

Would you believe pizza used to make me toss my cookies? Yup! I have a chronic sinus condition, and when I was little, it was really bad. Well, one day, Dad decides to take us out for pizza. This particular pizza was really greasy, and it didn't agree with me at all! I tossed my cookies right there on the table. I swore off pizza for about 10-11 years after that! LOL

Bullym0m said:
Okay,
When I was little girl...
HATE: Peas, spinach, carrots, tomatoes, ketchup, seafoods(of course allergy), eggplant, yams,turnips and mushrooms. (some others too) pretty long.. *chuckles*

I'm Adult really hate: tomatoes, ketchup, seafoods(of course still allergy), eggplant, and yams.

Yeah, Liebling.. Oh well that's life.. Only I can eat haddock/Halbuit tasty perfect at FISH & CHIPS RESTURANT.. (werid)
OH you hate ketchup too??? yay! i thought i was the only one who dont like ketchup! its nasty like putting sugar on tomatoes..eww! lol.

ummm I guess I'd have to ask my parents cos I don't remember barfing up some foods, but of course if it wasn't done right (cooked right) or tasted terrible, I barfed it up. My parents never forced me to eat things... never had family sitting down to eat, no fancy foods here. :)

^Angel^ said:
When I was little, I used to threw up green peas.....My mom made me eat those green peas , Sometimes, when my mom isn't around I either feed it to our dog or hide it in my pockets or napkins... :wiggle:

*gasp* Were you in that movie ?? :squint:

http://theexorcist.warnerbros.com/cmp/splash.html

makeup1.gif

makeup4.gif

Back