what foods makes u to throw up when u are little?

I remember some raw onions on some hamburger or something. Also that reddy tomatoes on my salad... I almost threw up when I had to eat them. So I didn't bother to eat them until I cook for living... I braved through by eating some of them. Now I love them on foods and all.

I :barf: sweet yams and mashed potatoes. I vow myself that I shall not eat those shitty food ever again. Bow down. :ugh:

Peas! I... hate... peas... ! When I was little, I always gagged on peas!

I used to throw up on that nasty beef stew with carrots, chuncks of potatos, peas, etc. that my grandma and mother made years ago!! So now i am very picky when it comes to eating beef stew.

:laugh2: I like PEA! I haven't throwed up when I was little girl but preggy couldn't eat anything also smell cooking at home and restaurant even drive through if my friend or mother in law drove there I would take off, only fruits and some vegetables. Now finally can eat something.

DOMan, raw onion I hate but if it was FEAR FACTORY I will, after money :naughty: :D

I hate hate hate lima beans! I threw up on it many times (i was forced to eat it at dinner time back then when I was little)

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
I hate hate hate lima beans! I threw up on it many times (i was forced to eat it at dinner time back then when I was little)
I forgot about that! I puke on lima beans too! Blah!

i dont think i threwup cos of eatting any food. if i didnt like it i just simply refused to eat it.

I never liked eating eggplants, veal cutlets and scallops. Scallops gives me painful stomach ache and I'd be sick in bed for good 18 hours. That happened to me in recent February and I'll never, ever eat scallops again.

Tuna fish...

That is why I still refuse to eat tuna fish currently and it happened to me when I was only 4 years old! And I cannot ever still stand that smell!

Sorry, Tuna Fish Lovers! :(

i was young, when my mom n i went michigan for xmas family.. so we ate xmas family dinner so after that my mom asked me do u like dinner? i say yea.. then she asked me what did u think of meat? i say very good! then she asked me do u know what meat is? i say no , she say it was deer meat. i ran to bathroom n :barf: so i NEVER eat this again!!!!

when I was little I always hated spinach, brocolli, and peas... when my mom used to forced me to eat it, I had to hold my nose to think it help... then I threw up on the dinner table on the food and at everyone... that teach my mom a lesson not to force me hehe...until I was 9 years old I had alot of hives found out I was allergic to peas...so that forced my mom not to buy peas any more which everyone in the family thanked me lmao... no wonder I hate green food when I was little cuz I once remember when I went to poop and I saw green on my caca so after I finish bathroom, I didn't flush so I ran to my mom and show her my caca and told her that I'm growing a leaves in my body :rofl: oh geez those memories :laugh2:

Addition message: As of right now the main food I hate... pumpkin pie!

Last edited:
pimpdaddyposse said:
when I was little I always hated spinach, brocolli, and peas... when my mom used to forced me to eat it, I had to hold my nose to think it help... then I threw up on the dinner table on the food and at everyone... that teach my mom a lesson not to force me hehe...until I was 9 years old I had alot of hives found out I was allergic to peas...so that forced my mom not to buy peas any more which everyone in the family thanked me lmao... no wonder I hate green food when I was little cuz I once remember when I went to poop and I saw green on my caca so after I finish bathroom, I didn't flush so I ran to my mom and show her my caca and told her that I'm growing a leaves in my body :rofl: oh geez those memories :laugh2:

:rofl: i think it soooo cute abt " I'm growing a leaves in my body" hehehe!!!

i refuse to eat: sweet yams, applesauce (barfed on it and refused to eat it ever again!!!), liver, any kind of fishies ie: tuna, salmon, catfish, etc the kind that has fins and all that, spinach, cauliflowers (the white "broccoli") and meatloaf -- at least those are what i can think of right now -- if anything more comes to mind i will post if i remmy LOL

I won't eat beetroot!! I used to hate all sort of vegetables except potatoes and raw carrot, now I eat them little gradually.

When I was little I did not like peas, beans, hot carrots mostly vegetables but I like Corn. I remembered My Mom would make dinner and always had beans or peas and It made me so sick i went to the bathroom and threw up of course My Mom was mad and gave me another plate of peas and beans ugh ... don't she get it? it makes me sick ... but then i kept hiding them in my napkins ever since or gave it to my dog under the table it works every time... *giggle*

Back