What do you want?

@Craigm26: <3 <3

@LDNanna: +1000 for #1 and LOL!!@#5, that is an awesome want.

@TheWriteAlex: Judging from the icon accompanying your statement it wouldn't be a nice ruling :giggle: I kinda see him whipping at people forcing them to write erotic stories for his amusement and if it does not amuse him he'll feed you to the lions, Roman style ;D

30. To be a great mom
31. To be an awesome wife
32. To be a good friend
33. To be a better student
34. To be a sexologist
35. To get good grades
36. To love more
37. To hate less
38. To have more control
39. To have patience
40. To have will
41. To stop feeling alone
41. To stop needing someone to love me
43. To lose weight

What do I want?...I'm pretty content with life but here's a few desires:

1. Great friends. Especially some who know ASL.
2. A better job. I just shake my head when I think about it.
3. 170/180 on LSAT (December 11th)...translates to about 95% percentile and a ticket to almost any school and maybe some scholarships.
4. Gran Turismo 5 (Dec. 12th)
5. A smaller penis. Yes. I know. Some women think it's too big and uh...the nagging during doesn't help. :dunno:
6. English Premier League HD all games, all the time.
7. A girlfriend that can cook. I can't cook all the time.
8. Everybody Happpppp---ppyyyy! (Delivery of the line referenced from "The Beach")
9. Own a Italian restaurant. Wine and Italian food 24/7. I can dream. My neighbor will be my Sushi-owned joint :)
10. ADers shall be fortunate in their endeavors.

My dad's waiting for #4 as well :lol:

Contact me when you open the italian rest. I'll take my sis and cousin who devour anything italian ;D

And don't worry about #5, if you got it, flaunt it, they know they want it :laugh2: :)

30. To be a great mom
31. To be an awesome wife
32. To be a good friend
33. To be a better student
34. To be a sexologist
35. To get good grades
36. To love more
37. To hate less
38. To have more control
39. To have patience
40. To have will
41. To stop feeling alone
41. To stop needing someone to love me
43. To lose weight
44 to be a erotica writer :shock:

My dad's waiting for #4 as well :lol:

Angels will sing when the day comes..:shock:...I can't wait! I can wait for babies but uh...this is like....my young adult wedding day :lol:

Contact me when you open the italian rest. I'll take my sis and cousin who devour anything italian ;D

Task # 329837 of new restaurant: invite iSign and fellow AD'ers. Life is good.

And don't worry about #5, if you got it, flaunt it, they know they want it :laugh2: :)

:P...:D

Wirelessly posted

I want a cute bf :giggle:

1. I want a new laptop
2. I want starbucks coffee free for a year
3. I want a guy who can just respect my wishes
3. expore the world in 80 days
4. be more outgoing like I usually am but unfortunately due to $$

I think that's all folks ;)

All I want is a tall ship and a star to steer her by.
:)

What do I want?...I'm pretty content with life but here's a few desires:

3. 170/180 on LSAT (December 11th)...translates to about 95% percentile and a ticket to almost any school and maybe some scholarships.

I had a 178 (99) The key for me was practice. It's alot like a sudoko puzzle...although you can't study for it....the more you practice the more you see patterns. I would take as many practice tests as I could. I am also a test taker though....I love tests.

I had a 178 (99) The key for me was practice. It's alot like a sudoko puzzle...although you can't study for it....the more you practice the more you see patterns. I would take as many practice tests as I could. I am also a test taker though....I love tests.

Damn. Nice!

:ty: Yeah, I was looking at "courses" that Kaplan or whatever offer for a nice fee, but, your suggestion is very close to the plan I have. Each Sunday I do a practice test at 8am. Study my weak parts during the week and repeat. I'm averaging in the 160s, which is good, but doesn't hurt to keep practicing.

Try Mensa.

Damn. Nice!

:ty: Yeah, I was looking at "courses" that Kaplan or whatever offer for a nice fee, but, your suggestion is very close to the plan I have. Each Sunday I do a practice test at 8am. Study my weak parts during the week and repeat. I'm averaging in the 160s, which is good, but doesn't hurt to keep practicing.

Try Mensa.

To offer some hope.....I averaged high 160's on practice too. Test day it all came together.

1. I want a new laptop
2. I want starbucks coffee free for a year
3. I want a guy who can just respect my wishes
3. expore the world in 80 days
4. be more outgoing like I usually am but unfortunately due to $$

I think that's all folks ;)

Why only 80 days ??? Take your time ... fall in love in Tuscany. Ride the gondola in Venice. Climb a mountain. Is 81 days ok? :)

Ew, I hate tests, especially standardized tests. I studied so hard for a month or two for my 7-8 Advanced Placement exams, SAT 1, SAT 2 Physics, SAT 2 Math Level 2, and SAT 2 US History. I was able to score very high, well into the 98-99 percentile on most of those tests, although I got some 4's and 5's on the AP exams.

I am so glad I am finally done with those! I did do TONS of practice tests and kept going over and over on the mistakes I did. So, Craig, keep practicing and practicing and good luck with your LSAT. Maybe you'll come to the Harvard Law school? We can have an AD meet-up in Boston. :)

Why only 80 days ??? Take your time ... fall in love in Tuscany. Ride the gondola in Venice. Climb a mountain. Is 81 days ok? :)

I also want to travel the world <3 <3 but I want to take my sweet time :)

Back