What Do You Want From A Woman?

I have a wonderful wife. She's simple, funny, loving, and trustful. We share the same faith, we share the parenthood for our daughters, and we work together as One. She doesn't have to prove anything to me because I love her from the moment I met her :)

I have a wonderful wife. She's simple, funny, loving, and trustful. We share the same faith, we share the parenthood for our daughters, and we work together as One. She doesn't have to prove anything to me because I love her from the moment I met her :)
That is good to hear. There soo few couples that work like that now. That also might explain why there is a higher divorce rate too.

Notice, even though this one thread topic is what MEN want, the discussion almost always is switched back to what problems men are for women.

Seems to me the men-bashers should start their own thread and bash happily away.

Judging from the majority of the posts here, I know what I DON'T want: I don't want a woman who thinks constantly of herself and what she wants. I know the kind who enjoy give and take are out there, so why waste time on the ones who are all me-me-me?

I apologize. You should tell other men who are jerks that they are giving you guys a bad name. Especially Prince Harry, he thinks the rugby world
cup final is more important than his girlfriend's birthday party. I guess
she doesn't mean anything to him. She was upset. I bet she is thinking that
all men are like that.

I would be happy to tell all my fellow men what jerks we all are IN A THREAD FOR THAT PURPOSE!

I completely understand the many reasons you women who can't stand men are so full of hate. But this one, thin, little thread had the intent to list a few things men find attractive in women. I'm sure there are many reasonable women here who might find that information interesting, if not valuable.

But obviously, such a thing cannot happen. Obviously the guideline to stay on topic does not apply to a few with an ax to grind.

Pete (Pek1) said up front this subject was a complete waste of time. Was he ever right! Okay, you ladies on a search-and-destroy mission win. As far as I'm concerned, it's your thread and welcome to it. I'm done with it.

I would be happy to tell all my fellow men what jerks we all are IN A THREAD FOR THAT PURPOSE!

I completely understand the many reasons you women who can't stand men are so full of hate. But this one, thin, little thread had the intent to list a few things men find attractive in women. I'm sure there are many reasonable women here who might find that information interesting, if not valuable.

But obviously, such a thing cannot happen. Obviously the guideline to stay on topic does not apply to a few with an ax to grind.

Pete (Pek1) said up front this subject was a complete waste of time. Was he ever right! Okay, you ladies on a search-and-destroy mission win. As far as I'm concerned, it's your thread and welcome to it. I'm done with it.

Ahhhhhhhh Stupid women!!!! :giggle: :giggle:

There is one good thing about this thread. At least Cherry, the person that asked the question, thanked us men for our feedback. As far as I remember, she didn't attack us or bash us. She thanked us!

Because....

men don't tell the truth.

and look at Handsome_Smiley's saying

"What attacted me to my wife, was her eyes, they are just soo different and beautiful. Also, like the fact she is tiny, don't have huge titties and legs that are nice."

He is pretending to be a nice guy. But the truth is....
You guys don't see through him...

He keeps bragging about his wife's outer appearance....

And completely ignore his wife's inner appearance....

What happen if his wife gets older and can't stay tiny forever.
What happen if his wife's body start to get saggy and become overweight
as she gets older.
What happen if her "titties" get bigger and droopy.

Huh?

Would he leave her?

That is the only thing men only think about.. who they are ATTRACTED to.

ATTRACTIVE ATTRACTIVE.....

Look and appearance are all that matter to men.

Because....

"What attacted me to my wife, was her eyes, they are just soo different and beautiful. Also, like the fact she is tiny, don't have huge titties and legs that are nice."

as she gets older.

Huh?

Would he leave her?

Hmm so you're saying that looks and appereance dont matter to women? if you say it don't, you are a liar!

Because....

as she gets older.

Huh?

Would he leave her?

Another shallow assumption about somebody's character by defilmedia. Don't let your hatred for life or anybody else's happiness lead to shallow untrue remarks, let alone personal attacks on others.

Because....

as she gets older.

Huh?

Would he leave her?

What attacted me to her 1st was her eyes. I believe that you can see someone str8 to their soul throw the eyes. I am now attacted to her for her peronality and inner beauty.

Before you make a shallow remark like that, then do some research 1st. If someone says that what attacted them to someone is something, then you should ask them what they are attacted to them now?

Also, before you call someone low-life scum, then you better ask other ppl that know them if they are. I have a couple ppl on ad that can say I am not.

Also, I didn't know ASL til I met my wife and she teached me. If I was a cold-hearted person you said I was, then I won't have taken the time and learned.

Also, would I join the deaf culture if I was cold hearted as well. It my wifes culture, which she not to happy with sometimes cause of so-called friends that act like you. I defend our country so ppl like you can speak and say what you want. That also don't show self-centered type person to me.

So, before case judgment on me, know your facts. If you want to know why I am cold to you. I gave you my respect when I first met you on ad, but that is gone. You don't give respect to other to often and you end up stating one opinion and then state different in another thread.

You want to case judgement on all guys cause a handfull hurt you, then that is your fault in being to judgemental on us guys. You need to step back and think on what you looking for in a guy, and maybe change it a bit.

So, if you want to make an enemy out of me, that is fine, cause I know you won't get any dirt on me.

your wife sometimes doesn't want to get involved in deaf culture because deaf people act like me???

Did you guys see that? Ha. :giggle:

o k

I apologize.

no I am not shallow because I stay away from cute men because
they either mean or gay.

I just can't handle cute guys, they hurt so much.

I rather be with guys who are less attractive.

your wife sometimes doesn't want to get involved in deaf culture because deaf people act like me???

o k

I apologize.

they either mean or gay.

So YOU do base other people on their looks!! Like i said.. Liar!

o k

I apologize.

they either mean or gay.

See, you state one thing, and say another, but this time, in the same thread.

What attacted me to her 1st was her eyes. I believe that you can see someone str8 to their soul throw the eyes. I am now attacted to her for her peronality and inner beauty.

Before you make a shallow remark like that, then do some research 1st. If someone says that what attacted them to someone is something, then you should ask them what they are attacted to them now?

Also, before you call someone low-life scum, then you better ask other ppl that know them if they are. I have a couple ppl on ad that can say I am not.

Also, I didn't know ASL til I met my wife and she teached me. If I was a cold-hearted person you said I was, then I won't have taken the time and learned.

Also, would I join the deaf culture if I was cold hearted as well. It my wifes culture, which she not to happy with sometimes cause of so-called friends that act like you. I defend our country so ppl like you can speak and say what you want. That also don't show self-centered type person to me.

So, before case judgment on me, know your facts. If you want to know why I am cold to you. I gave you my respect when I first met you on ad, but that is gone. You don't give respect to other to often and you end up stating one opinion and then state different in another thread.

You want to case judgement on all guys cause a handfull hurt you, then that is your fault in being to judgemental on us guys. You need to step back and think on what you looking for in a guy, and maybe change it a bit.

So, if you want to make an enemy out of me, that is fine, cause I know you won't get any dirt on me.

Handsome Smiley,

I understand everything you said, but I have to tell you, you don't have to defend yourself to Deafilmedia. What you said about your wife was wonderful, but the personal stuff, like her inner beauty, should be your secret between you and her and the other qualities that you see that are not physical. I know that each gal I had as a girlfriend, I always looked beyond her beauty and never listed it or told anyone what attracted me to her. As of now, I'm still single, looking for Miss Right. It doesn't matter to me if she rides a Harley, married more than once, has kids/grandkids or walks on her hands; I look way beyond the physical and when I find her, I will sweep her off her feet, pick her up and carry her through the door (figuratively speaking) if I can handle it. She'll be treated like a queen, so when the women are done bashing, they just proved to themselves they don't want that kind of treatment, so I'd suggest they go back to the guy that has beaten them silly, since that's what they want. I'm not into beating, but I am into a woman who can think for herself, not follow me around like a puppy dog and who can stand and deliver.

Oh, by the way, my challenge still hasn't been taken up yet by any of the women: I can cook (way more than macaroni and cheese -- I'm vegetarian), do laundry (separate colors, etc.,), iron, clean and make one hell of a good time behind closed doors (use your imagination, dear). Yet, no one wants to take me up on it -- women only -- and I think they're a bunch of chickens! Especially Deafilmedia!!!!!

:ugh3:

Dear Pek1,
I noticed that you, um, put my name, "Deafilmedia" and looking for Miss Right in one big paragraph. :cool2: So, go ahead and say it, "Deafilmedia, I want cha to be my hoochie mama, baby." Go ahead. I'm waiting. :fingersx:

sign,

DFM

Handsome Smiley,

I understand everything you said, but I have to tell you, you don't have to defend yourself to Deafilmedia. What you said about your wife was wonderful, but the personal stuff, like her inner beauty, should be your secret between you and her and the other qualities that you see that are not physical. I know that each gal I had as a girlfriend, I always looked beyond her beauty and never listed it or told anyone what attracted me to her. As of now, I'm still single, looking for Miss Right. It doesn't matter to me if she rides a Harley, married more than once, has kids/grandkids or walks on her hands; I look way beyond the physical and when I find her, I will sweep her off her feet, pick her up and carry her through the door (figuratively speaking) if I can handle it. She'll be treated like a queen, so when the women are done bashing, they just proved to themselves they don't want that kind of treatment, so I'd suggest they go back to the guy that has beaten them silly, since that's what they want. I'm not into beating, but I am into a woman who can think for herself, not follow me around like a puppy dog and who can stand and deliver.

Oh, by the way, my challenge still hasn't been taken up yet by any of the women: I can cook (way more than macaroni and cheese -- I'm vegetarian), do laundry (separate colors, etc.,), iron, clean and make one hell of a good time behind closed doors (use your imagination, dear). Yet, no one wants to take me up on it -- women only -- and I think they're a bunch of chickens! Especially Deafilmedia!!!!!

You are trying to make yourself as a prize
if woman does laundry, cook real meal for you, clean, and do whatever beind closed door, she'll win your heart and you are her award.

Well I already know that I can't really cook, I don't like to iron clothes, and I can do laundry, anybody can do laundry....
And plus I am Black and I have Treacher Collins Syndrome...
so hey...
I don't deserve you. So... yes I chicken out...
why bother?
I can't give men what they want. And I don't think I am attractive.

So I chicken out... I won't.... life is too short and I want
to enjoy life, like go travel and learn some things and stuff like that....
I don't want to waste time on a man who demand too much.

I can't. I can't I can't.... you men DEMAND TOO MUCH.

I won't stress myself. No way.

Hey, girl --

I thought you were havin' a surgery to take care of your face unless if, I am mistaken ? :-\

Back