What Do You Want From A Woman?

:applause:Yay! We have the feel sorry for yourself winner! Congratulations you win!:fart: :applause:

How do we know about Obama, on his African father's family side, they are muslims. And we don't know anything about his mother and we don't know what her religion.

Why not vote for Condi Rice? Um, I don't really know about her either.

Well my enemies won't let me go anywhere anyway....

They rather see me suffer.

Isn't it supposed to be good if black become us president and he represents for the blacks?
Gee, why do you care about what others think about you? I say FU*K others and I have many enemies too. Who cares? I am not going to allow others to dedicate my life.

Isn't it supposed to be good if black become us president and he represents for the blacks?
Gee, why do you care about what others think about you? I say FU*K others and I have many enemies too. Who cares? I am not going to allow others to dedicate my life.

Sorry for going off topic here,

Let me make a new thread.

Sorry for going off topic here,

Let me make a new thread.

What do you want to make another thread for and waste time? You have been told what to do, why should you care what others think? Why on earth are you still living in the area you're living when you know how bad it is? Trying to blame others because you're too lazy to do anything about it? It doesn't matter if you're black or white or mixed race like many are; LIFE is what YOU make it, not what others make for you. Sounds like you need to find a new place to live and start over. You know, maybe that would be good for you? Take a look on the map and see where you'd like to live, save up your money and move there . . . start over. That would be a good idea and it would help your self-esteem.

What do you want to make another thread for and waste time? You have been told what to do, why should you care what others think? Why on earth are you still living in the area you're living when you know how bad it is? Trying to blame others because you're too lazy to do anything about it? It doesn't matter if you're black or white or mixed race like many are; LIFE is what YOU make it, not what others make for you. Sounds like you need to find a new place to live and start over. You know, maybe that would be good for you? Take a look on the map and see where you'd like to live, save up your money and move there . . . start over. That would be a good idea and it would help your self-esteem.

I got no money... I got Loans to pay. How about I move in with you and you can adopt me. I would love to live in Minnesota.

:giggle:

Come on. Stop wasting our time. Will you proposal to her already??

So it sucks to be black and ugly woman now? :confused:

Some people think I am white or hispanic looking. Some people
think I'm pretty.

I don't understand why some boys keep messing with me....
Everybody keep saying I am so sweet and nice...
but I am not. I guess it is the way I talk and being so considering of others.

Some people think I am white or hispanic looking. Some people
think I'm pretty.

I don't understand why some boys keep messing with me....
Everybody keep saying I am so sweet and nice...
but I am not. I guess it is the way I talk and being so considering of others.

I would strongly suggest you to give up urself to Jesus and I guarantee you that you will find comforts and plenty of loves among Christians and bible thumping people. :cheers:

okay thank you.

No plm and dont forget:

img-53-jesus_loves_you.jpg

Back