What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what i learned today

I learned He's Just Not That Into You. <head/smack> Since when do I fall for that?

Men: +1
Oracle: -10 for setting back the feminist movement fifty years.

Oh Please..laughing...you were probably the target of a "hollow" man, in Native American that's a man without substance due to his total lack of ability to acknowledge when he is wrong. and stop head smacking..you"ll end up like me..laughing....nobody wins when a relationship is not based on respect and similar intelligence levels...common interests and honesty.
cheer up...Midnight♥♥:wave:

I learned that some forums are just a waste of space and time. Not AD.

Some people can be a waste...like murderers and drunk drivers.

:ugh3:

I think we should just ban those people to a certain place in the Internet world...where they can do no further harm.

Some people can be a waste...like murderers and drunk drivers.

:ugh3:

I think we should just ban those people to a certain place in the Internet world...where they can do no further harm.

<devil's avodcate>How would you know if a person is a murderer if he hasn't been caught yet?

I learned a deaf person should not use a chalk board in a small classroom full of hearies. <ears covered>. :D

<devil's avodcate>How would you know if a person is a murderer if he hasn't been caught yet?

Well...in case they didn't get life in prison or the death penalty.

Okay, how about drunk drivers, jerks, liars, cheaters, liars who cheat, and people who like Barbara Streisand?

Oh and people that screw with your head, play you, and try to make you miserable?

*makes notes*

And those ladies at the grocery store with 500 coupons and checks that take 15 minutes to write. :(

I learned that if you see a statue of a person on the horse you should notice the feet of the horse.

If the front feet are in the air, the person died in battle. If just one foot is in the air the person died of wounds received in battle. If all four feet are on the ground, the person died of natural causes. Interesting.

That is very interesting! Thank you for sharing the info with us.

Okay, how about drunk drivers, jerks, liars, cheaters, liars who cheat, and people who like Barbara Streisand?

Life isn't fair sometimes.

I learned that I have to take physical therapy after the accident cause my neck, shoulder and back hurt like a bitch full with spasms due to the impact. My lower back hurts the most...Hopefully I won't throw my back out at work today.

Aww, I'm sorry to hear about the accident and your injury. I hope your recovery is speedy.

hoarders...saw them on TV shows .. animal hoarders...goodness. I mean, I understood what they are, why and such, heard the word, hoarder, etc. but not THAT bad ..

'can't afford' .. 'love them too much...' 'because my parents divorced' I am to have 84 cats .. feces all over inch by inch 'because my father died' .. and you 'love them very much' to leave them in pain?? bad health? with one eye budging out? and you 'love them dearly'??

one word.... WOW.

~ ok, had to edit this in -- word of advice, use "love" CORRECTLY please. read many dictionaries as you can, underSTAND that very word before you use it!! ugh.

MUSIC, when soft voices die,
Vibrates in the memory;
Odours, when sweet violets sicken,
Live within the sense they quicken. Rose leaves, when the rose is dead,
Are heap'd for the beloved's bed;
And so thy thoughts, when thou art gone,
Love itself shall slumber on.

Well I don't know about people who like Barbara Streisand but I think everyone else gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back