What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek3: I came across something so freaky while researching something. I learned about Morgellons disease. It's the most creepy, freaky disease I've ever read about. There are videos of the symptoms. EEEEK! :eek2:

do enlighten me. I want to learn something today so I can post something in here.

I learned that I am not a mind reader.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 320X240 LGE VX9200)

i learned that you now get pig vaccines inside a chicken plant....... well i guess the pigs must have started flying...... :lol:

I learned my one of my coaches' appeared in Michael Jackson's video, rock my world.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 320X240 LGE VX9200)

I learned that kangaroos do not fart and that turtles can breathe out of their butts. :lol:

I knew a girl that could sing from her diaphragm

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

I'm learning how to use my new blackberry and its difficult with an attentive feline trying to climb on my shoulders, ouch cactus kisses

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

I'm learning how to use my new blackberry and its difficult with an attentive feline trying to climb on my shoulders, ouch cactus kisses

probably attempting to do this

firefox-on-breast.jpg

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

TXgolfer said:
:lol:I am not into that stuff.

It was a joke....can't you read my mind???? Oh wait....nevermind:lol:

You are too funny :rofl2:

I learnt that if I don't get my coffee before the start of the day I can get very :mad2:

I'm learn about how national guard base looks like that and got good memory after visit there.

I learned that a new comfy mattress will give a person a really bad headache. I think it has to do that my neck is getting the correct support that it wasn't with my old mattress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back