What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, maybe thats my problem. I should just get plastered and then I wouldn't worry about dance ability

I learned being on the "menses" makes me extra sensitive:aw:

I learned the United States is leading in the most olympic medals...

I learned I still can't dance

Me either... except when it comes to the choregraphies at fitness class, but then again... I still suck at them :giggle:

Originally Posted by jinxedkitten View Post
I learned today... after a couple hours of trying on clothes.. that I am definitely losing weight, I'm giddy with glee!

Let's all :h5: on that! I'm going up and down constantly on a basis of 3-4 pounds... it's almost ridiculous :roll: *sigh* Are you doing extra exercises (guess I missed a post there or something... *shrug*)

Today I haven't learnt anything yet, except that it is going to take ages before they will air Season 2 of THE MENTALIST over here... *crap*

Me either... except when it comes to the choregraphies at fitness class, but then again... I still suck at them :giggle:

Let's all :h5: on that! I'm going up and down constantly on a basis of 3-4 pounds... it's almost ridiculous :roll: *sigh* Are you doing extra exercises (guess I missed a post there or something... *shrug*)

Today I haven't learnt anything yet, except that it is going to take ages before they will air Season 2 of THE MENTALIST over here... *crap*

:giggle: you are not ready to be withdrawal of losing mentalist GUY. On the serious side, I am sorry. I know the feeling about the shows is going to be over.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 320X240 LGE VX9200)

I learned that kangaroos do not fart and that turtles can breathe out of their butts. :lol:

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 320X240 LGE VX9200)

I learned that kangaroos do not fart and that turtles can breathe out of their butts. :lol:

Did you know that tails of kangaroos are much heavier than rest of their body? :)

I learned that his good friend's cat got ran over and killed by a vehicle. :(

:eek3: I came across something so freaky while researching something. I learned about Morgellons disease. It's the most creepy, freaky disease I've ever read about. There are videos of the symptoms. EEEEK! :eek2:

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Royale said:

Awww.. I am sorry to hear.

Did you know that tails of kangaroos are much heavier than rest of their body? :)
wow! :) I didn't know!
Sorry to hear :(

wow :)
:eek3: I came across something so freaky while researching something. I learned about Morgellons disease. It's the most creepy, freaky disease I've ever read about. There are videos of the symptoms. EEEEK! :eek2:

I'm going to have to look this up!:)

I learned that someone I grew up with develped eclampsia during the last 6 weeks of her pregnancy and the baby was taken out too late causing her to go into cardiac arrest. She ended up in a coma for 4 weeks and brain damaged. She cant take care of herself now.

My workout routine is practically nonexistent, I'm a mother during the daytime and I work when the owl hoots... so I guess I'm burning calories merely by staying on my feet? I need to become addicted to cardio (aerobics) again, I know I'd be dropping more than a few pounds a week when I do!

Yay. Way to go. Remember you are still a hot mama!
:ty: I received your PM but trust me, you don't want to see :shock:

:wave: Thanks for the support gals!!

I learned that I need to avoid AD like the Bubonic Plague when I have a few shots in my system O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back