What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night, I learned that Andy, a recent graduate from the ASL Program, who was killed Sunday night by a hit and run driver. That upsets me. That's why I had to leave without saying a word. I apologize!

:grouphug: wow i am so sorry for your loss!

Happy B'day Sosie.

Well, Dixie, talk to a lawyer or ACLU and see what they say. Good luck.

Today, I spent all day using my new laptop downloading Google Chrome and Skype. I'm amazed that my wireless is working fast! I had a brief chat on skype and it was kind of strange to start with. Any of youse want to be on my Skype list? My ASL could always do with some fine tuning. :)

:ty:, Miss-Delectable!
Enjoy your new laptop as much as I did! :)
Thanks again,
Sosie

Wirelessly posted

Today I learned that my mom is having an emergency examination of some tumors on her breast. The Dr didn't see anything strange but with her previous cancer experience he doesn't want to risk it. For some reason I am not worried, I feel that she's going to be ok :)

I learned that I am possibly being offered a permanent job at Bloomingdale's! My interview there went AWESOME!

Wirelessly posted

I learned that my iTouch has a CC setting o___o I had no idea.

i learn to be more honest with myself at what i expect, and what i can handle, for instance, i was going to a weimaraner tomorrow (not now will later on in future) and that i settled for a smaller border collie, (just as active) but more economical and probably easier to handle as they are smarter. So its a weird way of saying im more honest with myself about what i want and what i need -put differently i realise i need a dog, yes but not the 'best' dog that i really want but something that is manageable for the time being (now-5 years-10-15 years THEN i can think about a more expensive breed)..that's all
So, premise of my post is that i learnt to be more realistic (other areas is catching on)
:)

oh Julie (terp to be) good luck and i like your kitty rolly animated pic its hilarious lol

I learned about a new virus that's out and is a pain in the royal a$$ to remove. It's called AV8. Has this shield and acts like the Windows shield when there are updates and such.

This is going to sound dumb, but I finally learned what a button on my car was for. When you press it, it tells you if you are low on washer fluid, etc. Ok.

I learned that euphoria or extreme happiness can be a symptom of multiple sclerosis.

I learn cope control myself dizzy careful! be careful It is difficult!! that is not easy!! It is very best hard work!! :D

I learned that my toilet is somehow hooked up to a circuit breaker that it overflowed when I added a lightbulb to my apartment... I've never heard of electricity affecting my toilet.

Mopping was so much fun this morning. /sarcasm

I learned we need a sarcasm icon!!

p.s. sorry to hear of your troubles, lanapoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back