What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned what my engine light indicated. I save $$ at work for a free diagnostic from the automotive class :D Turns out my car needed a new gas cap. So happy it wasn't a major problem.

I learned what my engine light indicated. I save $$ at work for a free diagnostic from the automotive class :D Turns out my car needed a new gas cap. So happy it wasn't a major problem.

Whew! engine repairs are expensive!

I learned that I may not be up to this forum much anymore. I seem lost and don't always understand other people's posts.

OMG!! I just learned that hubby is kind of stupid about some things!! He came home earlier from the gas station and said he could figure out how to lock is locking gas cap. Went out, and all you got to do it turn until it clicks 3 times. I go by the feel, since when it clicks, it jumps a little. 3 jumps and it's locked up tight. What an "airhead"!!

lol KristinaB. 6 hours later... you're up and about. IMO - I don't see any point in saying it if you're gonna leave. When they want to leave for whatever the reasons they have, they just leave. I don't see any point in announcing the departure. Did you want us to convince you not to?

Don't take this wrong but I'm just thinking aloud :)

I learned I'm in the early stages of kidney disease. :( And I have not been taking as good care of myself as I should. I'm feeling blue. The last time I saw my doctor, i thought my kidneys would clear up on my next visit but no she says it's here to stay. :(

Oh no!!!!! My thoughts and prayers go out to you. :hug:

I learned I'm in the early stages of kidney disease. :( And I have not been taking as good care of myself as I should. I'm feeling blue. The last time I saw my doctor, i thought my kidneys would clear up on my next visit but no she says it's here to stay. :(

:eek3:

:grouphug:

lol KristinaB. 6 hours later... you're up and about. IMO - I don't see any point in saying it if you're gonna leave. When they want to leave for whatever the reasons they have, they just leave. I don't see any point in announcing the departure. Did you want us to convince you not to?

Don't take this wrong but I'm just thinking aloud :)

I was a very confused person yesterday. Sorry. Seems the weekends really bum me out and I need to see the doctor.

I was a very confused person yesterday. Sorry. Seems the weekends really bum me out and I need to see the doctor.

Awww..hope you are feeling better now. :hug:

doctor? for what? to get happy pills? I don't believe in it unless they truly have a serious chemical imbalance.

we all just gotta :grouphug: as a community but we also should develop a thick skin as well cuz one way or another - we will lash out at each other once in a while. it's healthy, you know. :)

doctor? for what? to get happy pills? I don't believe in it unless they truly have a serious chemical imbalance.

I seem to be having too many up and down days. It doesn't feel right and I want to make sure there isn't a problem, or if it's just more likely me going through more adjustments with my hearing loss and living with MIL.

I learned that I am not quite as smart as I would like to think, lol.

I learned I make a good swedish meatball sauce. (Actually I knew that but I re-learned it! ;) )

I learned it's better to include your fruits with your meats than to have it for desert cuz it will save on carbs and sugar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back