What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW it's the inside of the banana peel ;)

I learned that there aren't any articles that I need online for free :(

Please, you guys are killing me. I have a BAGILLION resources and publications on hundreds of diseases (including Cushings) if you want some insights on papers/assignments etc. I do educations for entire hospital staff EVERY month on disease states and nursing interventions associated with these. Its just to keep staff sharp on their skills, knowledge, and critical thinking. I am a total geek reading medical journals and new publishments every day. I have access to Major university sites that charge for these full documents and journals. I cannot help anybody though if nobody asks. Really, I love to help and am more than willingto provide info and/or guide people in the right direction. I want everybody here wanting to do medicine, nursing or MA, to be the very best at what they do and be wonderful advocates to their patients. I love to help, its what I love to do, really.

fried yam,waffle cut yam,bbq yam,crinkle cut yam,yam salad.boiled yam,yam on a stick,
mashed yam,yam flake,buffalo yam,yam under glass,yam stir fry,yam tacos,yam rolls,yam on toast,yam on cracker,PB and yam sandwich,yam salad sandwich,piminto yam sandwich. yam w/angel hair pasta, yam hash brown,yam smoothie, yam and cheese,
yam jam,bubble yam, yam sausage, yam pizza, candied yam, yam a lama ding dongs

For your paper? I need to start mine this weekend, Cushing Diease.
Yeah, I've been researching for it and wasn't finding anything on my chosen topic. Places wanted me to pay $30-40 and I won't do it! :) Good luck on your paper. Is it a long one? Mine is only 2pages, so I am happy!:D
Please, you guys are killing me. I have a BAGILLION resources and publications on hundreds of diseases (including Cushings) if you want some insights on papers/assignments etc. I do educations for entire hospital staff EVERY month on disease states and nursing interventions associated with these. Its just to keep staff sharp on their skills, knowledge, and critical thinking. I am a total geek reading medical journals and new publishments every day. I have access to Major university sites that charge for these full documents and journals. I cannot help anybody though if nobody asks. Really, I love to help and am more than willingto provide info and/or guide people in the right direction. I want everybody here wanting to do medicine, nursing or MA, to be the very best at what they do and be wonderful advocates to their patients. I love to help, its what I love to do, really.

Thanks Doug! That is very sweet of you! I will definitely let you know if I need help! My main issue is that I am not used to to new technology in the libraries :)

Yeah, I've been researching for it and wasn't finding anything on my chosen topic. Places wanted me to pay $30-40 and I won't do it! :) Good luck on your paper. Is it a long one? Mine is only 2pages, so I am happy!:D

Thanks Doug! That is very sweet of you! I will definitely let you know if I need help! My main issue is that I am not used to to new technology in the libraries :)

Great Doug, that will work like last time. I will be on my pc over the weekend. I would love to view some of the info you have.

QuirkyLibra, what is your topic? I need to write an essay on Cushing Disease its has to be 2 pages could go longer to 2 1/2 or 3 pages.

Great Doug, that will work like last time. I will be on my pc over the weekend. I would love to view some of the info you have.

QuirkyLibra, what is your topic? I need to write an essay on Cushing Disease its has to be 2 pages could go longer to 2 1/2 or 3 pages.

:dunno: I am still trying to pick a topic. He didn't give us a topic, just guidelines. It needs to be something we have covered this semester. So far we covered Endocrine, Reproductive, Digestive, and Metabolism. I have several topics, I just have to choose whichever and start! I have trouble making decisions.:lol:

:dunno: I am still trying to pick a topic. He didn't give us a topic, just guidelines. It needs to be something we have covered this semester. So far we covered Endocrine, Reproductive, Digestive, and Metabolism. I have several topics, I just have to choose whichever and start! I have trouble making decisions.:lol:

reproductive system, male reproductive system:naughty::giggle:

Still not a fan. That's my lesson last night. I gave yams three tries in the past. No avail.

Can't sleep in same room with hubby after he has them - boy oh boy!! :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back