What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That...

One... mixing VH1 soy sauce and hot pepper flakes... makes look like someone's blood, both in wet paste form and dried form.

Two... rinse the salted shui choy (Chinese cabbage) BEFORE you add them to the said paste, or it's hella salty.

I learned that my brother may be moving with us after my daughter moves out.

I think that will make both you and he a lot happier. Not that daughter is moving out, but that he can move in. Hope all goes well. I'm not sure whether to keep fingers crossed or not, but I will hope for the best in the circumstances.

I learned that regardless how you are treated, smile and be respectful.... even if you really want to hurt them. :D :P

Thanks KristinaB, TXGolfer and Friskey. Actually, a better job opportunity opened up for my brother and he has an interview next Monday. The job headquarters is only 10 mins from my house so my brother wants to move in with us so he can save money to put a down payment on a house in the future. By renting a place of his own, he wont be able to do that easily. Also, by having him pay rent to us, it will help my hubby and I pay off our bills faster. I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Thanks KristinaB, TXGolfer and Friskey. Actually, a better job opportunity opened up for my brother and he has an interview next Monday. The job headquarters is only 10 mins from my house so my brother wants to move in with us so he can save money to put a down payment on a house in the future. By renting a place of his own, he wont be able to do that easily. Also, by having him pay rent to us, it will help my hubby and I pay off our bills faster. I am keeping my fingers crossed!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed too!

Then, yes, by all means fingers crossed and best wishes!!

Do tell us how lol
:hmm: should I tell my secrets? Well you use the peel of a very ripe banana to shine shoes, then wipe with a cloth. For furniture, you use a smidgen of the banana and buff with a cloth. For the fruit flies, you put an open banana and peel into a ziplock bag and leave it open on counter for sever hours. When you come back, the flies will be in the bag and you simply zip and discard outside! :giggle:
You can also stall a car with a banana

I want to know more about this:hmm:

Thanks KristinaB, TXGolfer and Friskey. Actually, a better job opportunity opened up for my brother and he has an interview next Monday. The job headquarters is only 10 mins from my house so my brother wants to move in with us so he can save money to put a down payment on a house in the future. By renting a place of his own, he wont be able to do that easily. Also, by having him pay rent to us, it will help my hubby and I pay off our bills faster. I am keeping my fingers crossed![/QUOTE

hopefully this works out well for you :)

:hmm: should I tell my secrets? Well you use the peel of a very ripe banana to shine shoes, then wipe with a cloth. For furniture, you use a smidgen of the banana and buff with a cloth. For the fruit flies, you put an open banana and peel into a ziplock bag and leave it open on counter for sever hours. When you come back, the flies will be in the bag and you simply zip and discard outside! :giggle:

Stick the banana in the tailpipe........It's from Beverly Hills Cop.....a classic

My sister once keep a hula hoop up for 8 hours.......Ofc she was kinda large and was using it as a belt......

Im sorry....not sure why I typed that

Thanks for sharing your secret, I learned something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back