What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Babyblue said:
Oceanblue7 said:
I learned that we will be doing injections throught the entire program each month. I am getting better at poking people, needs work giving TB shots.

:run:

Oceanblue, giving shots!! :lol:

So what do you guys do? Practice on each other?

Babyblue, we practice on each other. I got poked today and will again tomorrow night. Its a lot of fun, I give shots in the rear , wonder if Jiro and TXgolfer would volunteer to drop the pants:naughty:

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Babyblue, we practice on each other. I got poked today and will again tomorrow night. Its a lot of fun, I give shots in the rear , wonder if Jiro and TXgolfer would volunteer to drop the pants:naughty:

:naughty: I want to watch! I might learn something! :D

sure why not? I ain't shy! :lol:

... I hate winter!!! It's snowing all over again and I'll be stuck again in traffic jam tonight *sigh*

You practice on each other? Omg I hope I won't have to do that! :shock:

Jiro said:

sure why not? I ain't shy! :lol:

Ooh, maybe you can volunteer in July with pics :giggle:

I didn't have any sugary soda pop. I'm a diet coke freak so I don't have any coke with sugar in it.

I hate orange juice so I'm getting that for emergenies like this one. I tend to go overboard on sugar so I recently banned it all from my house. I was lucky that I had 3 sugar packets in my my purse.

I am diabetic as well. I hate any diet sodas. If my blood sugar is low, I tend to eat something sweet like Pez candy.

quirkylibra said:

Quirkylibra, we practice on each other with the presence of the teacher to monitor students. I am need improvement w the TB shot.

I already have :booty:

Move to Alaska

... I hate winter!!! It's snowing all over again and I'll be stuck again in traffic jam tonight *sigh*

We have less snow and some awesome running. I am out of it since the minor foot bone break from hell and miss it terribly. Traffic jam twice a day between Anchorage and Wasilla but it moves. I moved north. Tendonitis has a fast cure I found it. There is a massage therapist out there teaching the method and it flat out works fast. I had plantar fasciitis so bad and it would not heal tried everything from acupuncture, rolfing, massage, to expensive custom insoles. Spent thousands -- all the footware experiments as well. The massage therapist I went to in Washington I found on the internet on a list of who had taken the classes. One session, have not had plantar fasciitis since- 4 years ago. Fixed the tennis elbow too - had a knot the size of a silver dollar-- used to bring tears to my eyes, completely gone same session.

I learned that could have gone to a con (DREAMATION) in Morristown NJ this weekend if I had really wanted to. *sigh* there is always next year!

If you decide to go in that field.

You will also have to eventually practice drawing blood.

Yes, it is another class participating event!

I remember, my mom taking me to work with her to give us our vaccinations herself.

Learned real quick what "Mom" did for a living!! :giggle:

If you decide to go in that field.

You will also have to eventually practice drawing blood.

Yes, it is another class participating event!

I remember, my mom taking me to work with her to give us our vaccinations herself.

Learned real quick what "Mom" did for a living!! :giggle:

I like the idea of practicing on people...but Idk about a bunch of people sticking things in me...unskilled people! When I was in school for aesthetics, we practiced waxing each other...that was pretty funny:giggle:

I like the idea of practicing on people...but Idk about a bunch of people sticking things in me...unskilled people! When I was in school for aesthetics, we practiced waxing each other...that was pretty funny:giggle:

:shock: I would rather be stuck by a needle than being waxed by an inexperience person!!

Holy cow!!

I learned that I actually know more sign language than I thought. A video in class was not captioned and the instructor was worried that I wwould miss the meaning behind it. It was a song that was signed using a lot of classifiers. There was sound to it so the rest of the class knew what was being said. I was asked if I understood any of it, and I gave my interpretation or what I understood of it, and it seems I got the general gist of everything. It wasn't easy, but it's getting easier.

I learned that my school wasnt plowed very well today...tsk tsk tsk.

WOOT AVERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just learned that Avery is now the 5th best brewery in the world.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back