What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned a little bit of Turkish words :)

Squatty potty

OK. :)

It's not a common American way but it's becoming popular. It's just a different way to position one's self over the toilet using a stool to support the feet. It's supposed to reduce straining.

OK. :)

It's not a common American way but it's becoming popular. It's just a different way to position one's self over the toilet using a stool to support the feet. It's supposed to reduce straining.

Omg what happens if got guest and they want use toilet I guess it talking point.

Omg what happens if got guest and they want use toilet I guess it talking point.
They don't have to use it. It's a small footstool that's stored out of the way when not used.

I not sure if squatting potty take off in Britain it maybe we have got them but unlikely be talk about.prune juice and heamarroid cream more likely be used

I learned I really don't want to learn about toilet stuff. :lol:

I also learned tomorrow is supposed to be 80 which is very unusual for mid-October here in MN.

I learned that while my roommate, the kids, and I were enjoying the haunted house, my hubby and my next door neighbor were driving around in Baltimore City to different police stations looking for his wife who stole his truck and disappeared. Oh boy.

Please "unfix" my quote. I don't like my words being tampered with. :nono:

I with you on this , I hate this too, it change the whole meaning of what you said . Why do people think it's OK to mess with other people quotes .
I really feel we should not be able to do this .

I with you on this , I hate this too, it change the whole meaning of what you said . Why do people think it's OK to mess with other people quotes .
I really feel we should not be able to do this .

Because it is a joke. However I respect her enough to do what she asked.

Someone did this to one of my post once and it changes the whole meaning of my post . The person thought I meant to use another word and they added their own word ! I have a very good sense of humor but I don't this is funny.

Someone did this to one of my post once and it changes the whole meaning of my post . The person thought I meant to use another word and they added their own word ! I have a very good sense of humor but I don't this is funny.
In that instance it was probably not meant as a joke but because the person DID think you DID mean something else as many times your posts do confuse people on what exactly you meant.

:aw:.....how is it there today, Reba?
Beautiful weather in my area today. People in surrounding areas still have some flooding, probably until next weekend.

At least 12,000 cars statewide have been destroyed by flooding.

Just to let everyone know--I don't mind joking comments about my posts but I prefer that my quotes be unchanged. Someone else might read the quoted text later and not realize it's been changed.

No biggy. :)

That there are commercials for guns on TV now , I just saw one for
Henry rifles . I never saw a commercial for guns on TV before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back