What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.

I don't know yet. I just got the lab results today. I have to make more appointments at VA medical. I have to take a pulmonary function test, then make an appointment with my general practice doctor, rheumotology and ophthalmology.

I am so sick of medical appointments!

I am sorry you have to go thought all of this . :(

I learned that in addition to my non-functioning thyroid, chronic hives and Parkinson's Disease, I now have Sjogren's Syndrome. :(

It's hard to believe sometimes how many things can go wrong with one body.

I'm in the same predicament with several different problems.

You really have my sympathy.

Thank you WDYS and Botts.

You would think that one disease/condition/syndrome should cancel out all others. Sadly, it doesn't work that way.

Reba....I'm so very sorry. Life can really suck at times.

My sister in law just found out her cancer is stage three. She had her first day of chemo yesterday....18 weeks to go.

Reba, there is a product called Biotene that works great for dry mouth. It comes in gel, liquid, gum etc. Some pharmacies carry it in the back.

Reba, there is a product called Biotene that works great for dry mouth. It comes in gel, liquid, gum etc. Some pharmacies carry it in the back.

I've seen it on the shelves in the main part of the drug stores around here. I bought some for my late husband when he was in the hospital.

I've been using it for years. :)

Thank you Angel and Tousi.

Reba....I'm so very sorry. Life can really suck at times.

My sister in law just found out her cancer is stage three. She had her first day of chemo yesterday....18 weeks to go.

I hope her therapy goes well with good results.

I am surppose use them 4/5daily but often don't and get eye infections at least once a month..when first had thyroid problems it was over active Doc said had caused damage which would not clear up unless I had surgery of eyes rather like yours I DECLINED
WDYS I know just what you mean most docs say treatment for one thing kicks off other things no win
angle I hope your sister/inlaw gets well

That birds might not be so stupid after all! A neighbor use to have a birdfeeder up and the sparrows were at it all day . I saw two sparrows at my neighbor kitchen's window looking in it and trying to get inside their condo for some bird seeds. It was a good thing the screen was down or they would had flew right in the condo. The birds were holding onto the screen and peeping inside . :giggle:

A toy sitting on a shelf .... is still just a toy....

A toy sitting on the box when vintage care bare stopped being toy I became my lucky day

I don't think Reba wants to fall. :)

Hope things improve for you, Reba. Medical appts are no fun!

Yeah , smoking pot when you have PD does not sound like a good idea,
you could also drop the joint very easily if your PD is really bad.

According TV earlier I live in hot spot of ufo and they live underground.apparently I live near gateway to parallel dimension.Something ponder on that I pay TV licence see this load of twaddle and old James Bond films

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back