What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learn how brick lay

I learned that America Next Top Model will have Deaf contestant. The show will premiere tonight at 8 pm on The CW channel. His name is Nyle DiMarco. He went to Gallaudet. He is very handsome. Unfortunately I don't have this channel. I wish someone could make a copy of the show for me every week.

this was deaf woman...which cycle are you on.they had blind deaf autistic

I learned that my ex boyfriend is a liar and that hes going down the wrong pathway... and its only been 1 month since the break up... drinking ... and getting high... anyway thats what i learned.

I was checking my Facebook and I learned Jon Cryer (Two and Half Men) will be the surgeon that saves Gibbs' life on NCIS.

I only laid one brick but got jist of it.i not going to bother with brick number 2..day young not learnt anything so far apart tramadol can make you feel lousy

Is this why you're up so early b/c of your pain? I was out with my daughter and my head started to hurt really bad and my mood just went down hill so fast. I hope you'll feel better soon.

Is this why you're up so early b/c of your pain? I was out with my daughter and my head started to hurt really bad and my mood just went down hill so fast. I hope you'll feel better soon.

She's, what, 5 hours ahead of us. So it was maybe noonish when she posted. Granted, that is early for some people. :lol:

I learn I still weak parthetic person I am if my husband here I not smoke soon as he go out I light up

I learn that birds enjoy building nests outside Barnes and Noble bookstore in Old Orchards shopping center.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back