What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intereating ...what show?
I heard about red heads off of mythbusters ....

Sent from my SGH-T399N using AllDeaf App mobile app

A show called Ducks don't echo

How does naming a cow make it gives more milk? :/

Maybe its because it is treated more lovingly....like a pet...?

Maybe its because it is treated more lovingly....like a pet...?

Possible and makes sense....was thinking by naming it the caretaker becomes more attached and takes better care of the cow and not just a milk factory.... less stress on the cow more milk....

I learned that our camping vacation this week is going to be HOT! It's supposed to be in the high 90's with a heat index of 102-104 degrees (F). Ugh!

I learned that some turtles breathe out of their butts.

I heard that too.

I learned why my neighbor birdfeeder is getting cleaned out so fast, a chipmunk is stuffing it face with birdseeds all day ! I saw a chipmunk that looked like it had the mumps the other day and now I know why. The little piggy is jumped up onto the feeder and keeping birds away.

@ Reba ,are you going to be close any water to cool off in?

I learned that my son-in-law got a new pump for his "robot" leg. It helps to maintain the suction on the socket that holds the prosthetic leg on his stump. More whirring noises and blinking lights. Drives their dog nuts. :lol:

Attachments

• pump.jpg
    pump.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 9
. . .

@ Reba ,are you going to be close any water to cool off in?
We're going to be parked right at the edge of the lake but it's not going to be much cooler. We can swim in the lake, too, but that's only cooling for a short time.

The plural of police is polices -- NOT

I had PM'd the gal that was using "polices" the most and it slowed down but she is back to using it.

EDIT.
I come from a background of interest in using standard written English. Thus, the lack on interest displayed by quite a number of posters on this forum in grammar and spelling continues to annoy me. I am far from the worlds best speller but look it up of say it differently when I get stumped.

Last edited:
I learned that my son-in-law got a new pump for his "robot" leg. It helps to maintain the suction on the socket that holds the prosthetic leg on his stump. More whirring noises and blinking lights. Drives their dog nuts. :lol:

what does their dog , run away , I think my dog would be barking at . Marty hates things that made weird sounds. :giggle:

I had PM'd the gal that was using "polices" the most and it slowed down but she is back to using it.

EDIT.
I come from a background of interest in using standard written English. Thus, the lack on interest displayed by quite a number of posters on this forum in grammar and spelling continues to annoy me. I am far from the worlds best speller but look it up of say it differently when I get stumped.

Good for you we not all so well polished,some of us not idiots maybe we dyslectic or many other things half blind one arm.dont be so judgmental that somewhat annoys me

EDIT.

Good for you we not all so well polished,some of us not idiots maybe we dyslectic or many other things half blind one arm.don't be so judgmental that somewhat annoys me

It is not the ones that have those kinds of things to contend with that bother me. It is the ones that don't seem to be interested. I come to that conclusion because of how the posts from some of the same people vary from post to post. They have shown they can but don't.

I learn tonight Roy Orbison would be 80.one of the best and as I just been to elvis and Roy o to see young people enjoy his music meant to how good they were and there music lives on..we deafies front row and acoustics best in country London philomonic reherse there.i never go to music things but husband want company I so enjoyed it.all words of songs up I could feel the beat clear........Anne I thought comment aimed at me I got dreadfull spelling I must admit I bit lazy and not got spell check to rewrite my errors bit of a pain..I can't get paragraph wretched computer alters it when I do it. I find it more comfortable dooing line of full stops se it better..it worse than ever I got prism glasses they driving me nutso

I am slowly learning I do not have a cat...I have some mix between a parrot and a dog that likes to be a back warmer to....

what does their dog , run away , I think my dog would be barking at . Marty hates things that made weird sounds. :giggle:
She's an Aussie and she starts running around in circles and barking at the sound. She eventually calms down and gets used to it. :)

Her family is her flock, and she likes to keep them orderly. :lol:

She's an Aussie and she starts running around in circles and barking at the sound. She eventually calms down and gets used to it. :)

Her family is her flock, and she likes to keep them orderly. :lol:

That would great dog to have if you have a lot kids in the family , let the dog herd the kids up for bed time. :giggle:

??
I learn babies only ones that can suck and breath at same time.
that red heads can take more pain and if you give a cow a name it gives more milk

My exwife had a name and she didn't give me no more milk! Dang heifer! :laugh2:

I learn a dead body change soil up 500 years after burial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back