What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN has some kind of new policy , I keep getting a pop up saying " by keeping using CNN I agree to their policy and terms . " This is new to me I never saw this before and it does not say what I am agreeing to.
I guess I will not be using CNN on line anymore

CNN has some kind of new policy , I keep getting a pop up saying " by keeping using CNN I agree to their policy and terms . " This is new to me I never saw this before and it does not say what I am agreeing to.
I guess I will not be using CNN on line anymore
You can read what they each include by clicking on the blue highlighted words Privacy Policy and Terms of Service that are on the pop up. Those are links to the descriptions. They're rather lengthy.

You can read what they each include by clicking on the blue highlighted words Privacy Policy and Terms of Service that are on the pop up. Those are links to the descriptions. They're rather lengthy.

I wonder why CNN is doing this now , yeah the terms of agreement can be lengthy . :ty:

This was old long time ago. It is about suicide. Tom want to kill himself and I don't know why Jerry want to sit with him to committed to suicide.

I don't know when they had to killed themselves off the comic strip or comic books anymore. But this cartoon film is really old as far as I could tell.

I know it is very old. I am glad that I didn't watch this episode when I was little because I loved them so much!

I learn something,i never knew tom jerry killed themselves

350years ago today my town went to war with Holland WE WON but the war was never declared over so officialy we still at war with Holland..Along the shore line there some very old cannons faced to Holland just incase them pesky Dutch try invade again..I knew we still at war as no peace treaty signed but did not know today the day our town were at battle.
you live and learn

350years ago today my town went to war with Holland WE WON but the war was never declared over so officialy we still at war with Holland..Along the shore line there some very old cannons faced to Holland just incase them pesky Dutch try invade again..I knew we still at war as no peace treaty signed but did not know today the day our town were at battle.
you live and learn

Caz, I'd like to learn what the name of your town is?

I learned most places to rent discriminate Bulldogs. I would love to teach the world how harmless they are.
They always get the Bullldog and Pit bull confused, two different breeds.

The actual invitation should have stated that it was formal, I agree with Angel.

A "save the date" is an informal notice for people to plan ahead on their calendar and doesn't necessarily need to say at that time that it's a formal wedding. Most real (the actual) invitations are mailed out about 6 weeks ahead; that would have been more than enough time to get formal wear. So yes, Angel's actual invitation she received should've said that, but the save-the-date? No.

Edit: I just saw what Angel said about already having bought 2 suits. I can see the point now. I guess all save-the-dates I get are "fun" and "funky" and merely say "Save the Date!" and not much other info. Maybe it's different around here.

No problem AlleyCat.....I'm kind of grumpy when I have a lot to do. I never know if I am going to have a healthy day or not so I get stressed out. I try my best to get things done way ahead of time just in case. So we went and ordered two suits for my husband, shirts and ties etc. and I have a dress I thought I would wear. Then the invitation comes and messed up all my plans. These weddings are super fancy, if it was not family I definitely would not go. Flying from California to Virgina basically takes all day after picking up the rental car etc. The other wedding is in Chicago which I would have passed on but my daughter is flying there from Ireland so I can't miss that one. Plus I'm having my CI surgery next month which totally stresses me out.

To my shame still in bed learn nothing so far but will get up see what postman left and I bet it bills I no wish to see but know I have to

No problem AlleyCat.....I'm kind of grumpy when I have a lot to do. I never know if I am going to have a healthy day or not so I get stressed out. I try my best to get things done way ahead of time just in case. So we went and ordered two suits for my husband, shirts and ties etc. and I have a dress I thought I would wear. Then the invitation comes and messed up all my plans. These weddings are super fancy, if it was not family I definitely would not go. Flying from California to Virgina basically takes all day after picking up the rental car etc. The other wedding is in Chicago which I would have passed on but my daughter is flying there from Ireland so I can't miss that one. Plus I'm having my CI surgery next month which totally stresses me out.

Oh, you're not being grumpy. You've had a lot going on. All these plans can be time-consuming, I understand.

Got out of bed had urgent parcel delivered 20 Perennials,i not a clue what they are or when I ordered them but I shoved them into garden and be a surprise when they flower..not put them all in as it cold outside..i trying to cultivate wild life garden for bee's and butterfly along side ordinary garden so far cultivating weeds

I learned most places to rent discriminate Bulldogs. I would love to teach the world how harmless they are.
They always get the Bullldog and Pit bull confused, two different breeds.

http://dogtime.com/dog-breeds/bulldog

This link said they're never mistaken for other breeds. I think people are going by the way they looks as the same with black dogs . People are afraid of black dogs . Get a black Bulldog and train is for your 'hearing dog '. People will not be able to say "No" to it.

http://dogtime.com/dog-breeds/bulldog

This link said they're never mistaken for other breeds. I think people are going by the way they looks as the same with black dogs . People are afraid of black dogs . Get a black Bulldog and train is for your 'hearing dog '. People will not be able to say "No" to it.
I already have a bulldog, perhaps get her certified to be with me not a working dog more emotional support for me. Bulldogs are not ideal for service dog. They are mellow and prefer to be relaxing than working.

I already have a bulldog, perhaps get her certified to be with me not a working dog more emotional support for me. Bulldogs are not ideal for service dog. They are mellow and prefer to be relaxing than working.

Then they could used as emotional support dog , there was a person getting an emotional support dog when I was training with Finlay .It was a child getting the dog.

i learn today more people are badly bitten by labs than pit bulls

i learn today more people are badly bitten by labs than pit bulls
I am surprised, labs are good dogs. Any breed is good depends on the owner of the dog. I have an English Bulldog she's chubby and is not a runner dog.
217f295c91f183c547925ac18a0958e0.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1434061217972.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1434061217972.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 4
Then they could used as emotional support dog , there was a person getting an emotional support dog when I was training with Finlay .It was a child getting the dog.
I need to check that out. I am thinking of moving and she will be the only thing I got. I will only be 13 hours away from family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back